Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-24-2021, 11:09 AM   #1
Bra7x
Baby Member

Default Sharing picture of my master with my wife.

Hi everyone,

Im new here, but thought i would post a little about myself and my lifestyle with my wife and her master. As alway happy to discuss it and share information.

So I am 33, my wife is 32 and i have been with my wife for 15 year and maried for a few years. We have always played kinky with each other but a few years ago i explained my interest in being a cuckold, my wife has always been submissive and i am aswell although we would switch with each other but when i exppaoned this we decided to look for a dom/bull for her for online only as it was only fantasy. The idea was she would play with this guy online and i would watch.

We found someone and although started online it quickly became real meets. Now they have been together for 20 months. It is long distance and mainly online but they meet every chance they get.

Master has created a kik group to share some of the picture of him and my wife so you can humiliate me rgarding tthem.

If you woukd like jojn please message me on here and i will add your to the group

Last edited by Bra7x; 05-24-2021 at 01:03 PM.
Bra7x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 03:32 PM   #2
Slavehard31
Account Banned

Please add me kik.daremenow31
Slavehard31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk