Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-28-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
balletbabe36
Baby Member

Red face Shower dare for M and F

Each year for his birthday I give my partner the chance to make one request, last year it was that he could choose my nightwear for a month (we didnt get much sleep that month ) and this year it was that I would wear a remote control vibe on a shopping trip and I wasn't allowed to cum until we were home.

I failed and my punsihment was to 1) come up with a shower dare (see below) 2) post it on here and 3) complete it myself... so here it is...

Complete each stage before you reveal the next

Stage 1:
Count all the items you use in the shower (razors, shampoo, shower gel etc)

Stage 2:
Spoiler:
Multiply this number by 10; this is the number of seconds you have to edge before using each item. You may only cum once out of the shower having used all your items. If you cum during your shower then your shower is over, you are not allowed to use any remaining items.

Stage 3:

Spoiler:
Repeat each week until either you complete a shower using all your items or a month passes. If you haven't had a complete shower by the time the month is out then ask someone [URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=14"]here[/URL] for a forfeit and complete it!

My results:

Stage 1: 3x hair treatment, hair brush, razor, shower gel = 6 items
Stage 2: I was ok for the first 3 items but then I came.
Second Attempt: Success! It was really tough towards the end but I made and it felt incredible when I was finally allowed to cum!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, shower