Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2021, 11:52 AM   #1
JPEGking

Default Trail Dares

I go for hikes on some heavily wooded trails that I seldom, if ever, run into anyone else on. As I've been lurking here, and occasionally posting in other public/outdoor related threads, I've been on those trails thinking "Hmmm, I wonder what dares I would get? How far would people go? How many would I be able to follow through with?" So, that brings me to:

I'm looking for dares/challenges/tasks to do on these trails. If I cannot complete a task, I will ask for a punishment. For the ones I can complete, I will send a pic verification to the dare giver on request. Otherwise, I will report back about all of my experiences as I complete the dares/challenges/tasks/etc.

Likes: Bondage, Anal, Public/Outdoor Bondage, Chastity, Sounding, Bizarre Insertions, Public/Outdoor Nudity
Limits: Scat, Pics/Videos including face, blood, extreme pain/permanent damage

Toys: Several chastity cages, 2 dildos, plug, heavy duty handcuffs, clothespins (lots), rope/string, ball gags, dildo gags, locking anal plug, double bulbed medium plug, medium plug, urethral sounds

PM dares/challenges/tasks are always welcomed.

Updated April 3rd, 2023
JPEGking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2021, 05:26 PM   #2
Ashley'sDenial

You are to take a walk of at least a mile, although bonus if you go longer. You will be wearing a chastity cage, and your largest butplug. About halfway through find a spot to sit and take your clothes and chastity cage off and then sit down, you are not allowed to move from wherever you sit (pending serious injury) until you have edged twice. If ants find you and start biting, edge quickly. Once you've edged twice, wait until you are soft and put you cGe back on, you will complete the rest of the trail naked.
Likes and Limits
Ashley'sDenial is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ashley'sDenial for this post:
Old 03-20-2021, 06:00 PM   #3
Txalan

Walk in to the woods. Stop after a minute remove you pants and hide them away somewhere. Walk for two minutes. Remove your underwear and leave it visible from the trail. Walk another two minutes and remove your shirt. Hide your shirt away somewhere. Will five minutes more and take a picture. Return back to your clothes when you want to.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Txalan for this post:
Old 03-20-2021, 08:13 PM   #4
JPEGking

Thank you both very much. Both dares are very doable and will be done on my next hike, which should be in the next couple of days.

Likes: Bondage, Anal, Public/Outdoor Bondage, Chastity, Sounding, Bizarre Insertions, Public/Outdoor Nudity

Toys: Several chastity cages, 2 dildos, plug, heavy duty handcuffs, clothespins (lots), rope/string, ball gags, dildo gags, locking anal plug, double bulbed medium plug, medium plug, urethral sounds

Updated April 3rd, 2023
Old 03-20-2021, 08:19 PM   #5
JPEGking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley'sDenial View Post
You are to take a walk of at least a mile, although bonus if you go longer. You will be wearing a chastity cage, and your largest butplug. About halfway through find a spot to sit and take your clothes and chastity cage off and then sit down, you are not allowed to move from wherever you sit (pending serious injury) until you have edged twice. If ants find you and start biting, edge quickly. Once you've edged twice, wait until you are soft and put you cGe back on, you will complete the rest of the trail naked.
So, the bit about ants is pretty likely to be irrelevant. If you have an alternative in mind, I'd love to implement it (or even add it to the ants thing, if possible, should I turn out to be wrong).

Updated April 3rd, 2023
Old 03-22-2021, 11:31 AM   #6
JPEGking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley'sDenial View Post
Report time!

I was able to accomplish this dare with little issue. I waited to put the chastity cage and plug in until I was at the trailhead, and ended up using the provided port-a-potty's to put them in place. The trail I took is about a mile and a half loop and so I extended the half mile portion to three quarters so I was literally at the halfway point when I stripped everything off to sit and edge. As I suspected, there wasn't much sign of ant activity so I took the liberty of adding in a little challenge. For every ant I saw, or ended up on me, I would add 30 seconds to my edges which I had planned out to be 30 seconds at minimum to begin with. The first edge started at about the 5 minute mark of stroking and I only did about 40 seconds of edging for it. I waited a couple minutes for myself to get totally limp before I started for the second edge. This one took a little bit longer to get to, but I don't know exactly how long, I only know by the time the edging was done there was a good 10 or so minutes between the last edge ending and the second edge ending. I then continued the loop clothed, caged again, and plugged.

I really enjoyed this dare, and will probably do it again at some point because it was such fun. I was somewhat close to getting caught naked as I had just barely finished dressing when an older couple around the corner of the trail to see me. Honestly, the thrill of almost getting caught had me hard against the cage for most of the continued walk. Thank you very much for the dare/challenge!

Updated April 3rd, 2023

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
outdoor, outdoor nudity, public