Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-31-2021, 09:54 AM   #1
PrivatelyExposed

Default Privately Exposed

Hello,

This thread is going to seem a little strange but I have had a lot of interactions with people looking for a specific outlet. I am not looking for a specific person, I am more looking for a group of people, volunteer's, kinksters. I don't want to write a lot about myself on here as this is not what this thread is about, what I can tell you is that I am been a dominate for over 16 years. I actively have a submissive. During my time as a Dom, I have played with a lot of people with a lot of kinks - to be honest, not a lot shocks me anymore (this is not an invitation). I have just signed up to gD, but I am not new around here at all. I have been an avid looker for the past 7 years, but have never felt the need to make an account.

So what this thread is really about, what I have done is taken the time to create a Snapchat chat account that only I will access and I am looking for people to use it as an outlet for them to have a rant, admit something or just show how must of a whore they really are. I am looking for people to use it for many reasons and I have thought of some examples which you will be able to find below (not limited to these). I am not going to lie and say I am not going to get anything out of this. I am doing this for two main reasons, one which is rather simple and the other which is a little complex.

1) I am an extremely perverted and kinky person and I will take enjoyment in whatever is sent to the account.

2) People fascinate me, I guess you could call it a social experiment of a kind. I want to see how open people truly are when they are not scared of the consequences. It could be as simple is telling a personal story or showing how much a massive slut they are with the kinkest of kinks.

I can do think it is important that I make some fundamental promises which is critical for this working :-

1) There will never be any communication from me on this Snapchat account to make that clear, there will be no interaction between me and the person who sends the message/Video/Audio clip. The message will get open, read, listened to and watched. That will be it - Its over. You do not need to delete the account and you can send as much as you want to it.

2) Nothing will ever be saved, I know this is takes a little bit of trust as there is ways even on Snapchat but this is not what this is for - this is meant to be a outlet for people. (and of course my enjoyment).

3) What is sent to this account will only be seen by me and no one else, the moment that I look at whatever you have sent me is between us for however long it lasts.

Examples of why this account can be used:-

1) You have just woken up in a strange location, with no recollection on what you have done that previous night/day.
2) You have just the whole day in your PJ's and feel like you need to expose your laziness.
3) You have just finished a session and want to show off your marks or your messy sexual parts.
4) You just want to feel exposed to someone, whom will never know or meet.
5) You want to show off how messy your panties are after a long day.
6) Just want to confess something .. doesn't need to be sexual.
.... many many more

There is no need to apply, just add the account and go. I will only ask one thing of you, if you find yourself talking to someone which you think this account would be useful to use, pass it on.

Snapchat: privatelyexpose

[- PrivatelyExposed. -]
PrivatelyExposed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
confession, exposure public, hidden dares, secretive public