Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2021, 12:42 AM   #1
Smalcoc2.0

Traffic Road trip dares-M21

Tomorrow morning I’m driving 6 hours back to school and am planing several things to do while driving or on the way. A little background, I haven’t cum in 11 days and have been edging everyday. I’m constantly aroused, semi hard, and my cock and balls are so much more sensitive. So far I’m planning on going commando the whole time. It’ll be easier to pull my pants down while driving and edge, also my bulge will show constantly especially being semi erect 24/7( getting gas and snacks will be exiting). I also planning on edging in at least 1 truck/rest stop. I want there to be several stalls. (My favorite one has stalls neck high all around so someone walking by can easily see me jerking off)

Does anybody have any other ideas? Doesn’t need to be related to any of my other ideas. Open to a lot of things. Nothing to crazy with public nudity. Since it’s freezing I’m not gonna do any outside flashing or jerking. So basically anything in my car, public bathrooms, or truck stops

I’m hoping a truck will see me jerking on the highway.
Toys: vibrating prostate massager
BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/76CbR2a9
Kik:smalcoc319
Smalcoc2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 01:31 AM   #2
BR1985
Distinguished Member

At each stop you must edge in every available stall before you leave.

Stop twice, at the first stop put in your prostate massager and at the last stop take it out.

Whenever your vehicle is stopped you should have one hand stroking your cock.

Spend at least ten minutes of each hour driving with your and balls clearly on display.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 01:42 AM   #3
Smalcoc2.0

I like the first one but I don’t want to take too long at each stop. But maybe I’ll do it on one of the stops. Prostate massager is at school so can’t do that one. And I’ll do the last two. Thanks for the tasks.

If you have anymore let me know
Toys: vibrating prostate massager
BDSM test results: http://bdsmtest.org/r/76CbR2a9
Kik:smalcoc319
Smalcoc2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edge, exhibitionist, public, public bathroom