Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-15-2021, 02:55 AM   #1
WishesComeTrue

Default A bad girl needs rules and punishments

I’d really like to become a good slave and a painslut, in a longer extent, but I am not able to control myself when I am edging, and I end up cumming, which leads to me not being able to endure the pain any longer ( I am a bad girl, but I really wish I was a better/ good one, I promise)

This is why I am looking for punishments, in order to help me. For now, I can not take too long dares, but in the end, I would like to be able to take pain for an entire night.

However, I would like you to set rules that I must follow during my journey to become a good girl. They will be set for two weeks from now on. If I still can not behave in two weeks, then I will add two days per comment on the thread.

I owe clothes pegs, thumbtacks, a nice set of brushes, rubber bands, and we might find other items

Please post your ideas under this thread

20/ F/ Straight

My limits are : Public, sending pictures and videos, poop, anything including family, dangerous insertions
WishesComeTrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:24 AM   #2
maddog2048
getDare Sweetheart

Once per day you should:
Pinch nipples 20 times each
Insert something in your ass and spank yourself 20 times on ass and pussy
Insert something in vagina and apply pegs to nipples. Now spend at least 15 minutes (add 2 minutes each day) practising your edging while pinching and twisting nipples periodically. During this time you must edge at least once in week 1 and twice in week 2, fail and you are punished.
After 15 minutes if you have not cum yet then you may, but if you came early you are punished.

Punishment for not edging as required. If you came during edging time this is all doubled:
25 snaps of elastic band on nipples and clit
40 spanks on your ass and boobs with hairbrush/wooden spoon, 20 on clit with hand
Clothes pegs on nipples and clit, write 50 lines of "I will learn to be a good little painslut and not cum when I shouldn't"
maddog2048 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 03:55 AM   #3
Daring_Alice
getDare Sweetheart

Default Daily task

Strip.
Peg as many places on your torso as possible, from belly to tits and back.
Peg your tongue.
Use rubber bands on your nipples.
Stand on your tiptoes, feet shoulder width apart & Place the tacks under your heels.

Edge for 10 seconds, if you cum, start again until you get it right.

This is best done in front of a mirror, if your skin goes an unnatural colour or something feels wrong remive the pegs/bands causing the issue.

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, scat, permanent, anything else I say.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.
Daring_Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 04:10 AM   #4
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Get yourself some peppermint oil. Now edge for 5 minutes today. If you cum, put a dab of peppermint oil on your clit.
Note, peppermint oil can be changed for rosemary oil.
Each day, add 2 minutes to your edge time.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain slut, rules female, slave, training