Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2020, 05:29 PM   #1
Jingo889

Default Exposure risk dares! 23m

Hi! I am really into the risk of exposure and i’d love some tasks which risk exposure to family, friends, the internet.

As long as they’re in my limits I’ll try to attempt every dare given.

The more creative and enjoyable the dare, the more risky i’ll allow it to be. Don’t particularly want to ruin my life but the idea turns me on immensely
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 05:50 PM   #2
faberico99

Mail me if you want a thrill.
[email protected]
faberico99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 02:23 AM   #3
BR1985
Distinguished Member

If you let us know your living arrangements that would help with the dares! Based on your age I’m assuming you don’t live alone. Here’s a few challenges with that in mind:

- for a week, you should be naked at all times from 10pm to 7am. This means you risk getting caught if you need a glass of water, to go to the bathroom etc. You should also leave your door ajar and curtains open.
- add some Internet risk to this - while naked you should have your webcam set up to stream on cam4 or chaturbate. They may see an empty bit of your room but sometimes you’ll need to walk across the frame and show off your naked body to the Internet.
- next time you cum, you should have your door open, headphones playing loud music and a blindfold on. You won’t know if you’ve been seen. Don’t clean the cum off where it lands for the rest of the day.
- a separate cum challenge - for a month you’re not allowed to cum while in your room or behind a closed door. So it’ll have to be in the kitchen, or another public place, or outdoors. You can wear what you want but again, you can’t clean the cum up for the rest of the day. Stroke through your pants, low risk but messy. Get your cock out, higher risk but less mess.
- after you shower, you may only wear a towel for the next hour. Make sure you spend half that time not in your room. And make sure the towel “accidentally” comes loose to show off your ass or your full nudity each time.

Have fun, let us know how they go.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #4
Jingo889

Thanks for the dares, will definitely be trying 1,3,4,5
Can’t do 2 right now as I don’t currently have a working pc :/

Think 4 should be manageable as cumming outside my back door wouldn't be too bad when I’m home alone

Thank you
Limits: blood, shit, pics, full public, illegal, pee, anal, family, social suicide
Toys: female clothing and household items

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92880
Jingo889 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk