Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-10-2020, 10:22 AM   #1
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Default Denied myself for a week, make me earn an orgasm, F 20

Hello! I am a bit drunk right now as I drank a bit too much wine for dinner and now I am horny as hell

I haven't had an orgasm in about a week, making myself edge at least 3 times everyday and today is my breaking point - Please make me earn my orgasm, torture me, tie me up, frustrate me, pleaaase....

I am currently naked on my bed, I have belts and scarves for bondage, a bit bone gag, a lot of clothespins, a tail buttplug, a vibe with different intensity settings, a sensory deprivation hood and the rest of the wine here, feel free to use me

I will privde a detailed report, please keep in mind I am really really sensitive and horny right now so edging might be really hard to do

Waiting for your commands

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 10:59 AM   #2
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Put a pillow between your legs and ride it. Before that insert the tail butt plug. Every 10 min you will drink some water and wine. Ride it by grinding your hips and circling them to tease yourself. Dont cum but edge as often as you like while you wait until you feel the need to pee.

Now stand up go to your shower, stand inside with your legs spread apart slightly and put on some nipple clamps as well as some clamps on your pussy lips. Put in the sensory deprivation hood, then start rubbing your clit with one hand until you edge, finger your ass after the edge for 5 min, then rub again to a second edge. Now finger ass and pussy to cum, during your orgasm you are allowed to pee and relief yourself.

Enjoy
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 11:00 AM   #3
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Oh saw your limit to late, just skip the pee part but instead have three orgasms in a row.

Enjoy
Old 12-10-2020, 11:02 AM   #4
FairyMonster

First put your gag in your mouth and put one clothespin on each nipple. Insert your buttplug as well. Use your vibe to edge three more times. Start with the lowest setting, then medium, then the highest setting. Time how long it takes for you to complete these edges, and however many minutes it takes is how many times you must spank your ass before you are allowed to cum. Keep all of the toys in until after you orgasm. Enjoy

Likes: denial, abdl, orgasm control, bladder control, ice, hidden public, edging, humiliation, degradation, hypno, lines
Dislikes: pain, exposure, nipple torture, body writing
Limits: public, family, social suicide, permanent, piss drinking, cum eating, pictures with face, full public, nothing involving my job
Toys: bullet vibe (3 speeds), buttplug, handcuffs, clothespins, household items
FairyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 11:03 AM   #5
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Put a pillow between your legs and ride it. Before that insert the tail butt plug. Every 10 min you will drink some water and wine. Ride it by grinding your hips and circling them to tease yourself. Dont cum but edge as often as you like while you wait until you feel the need to pee.

Now stand up go to your shower, stand inside with your legs spread apart slightly and put on some nipple clamps as well as some clamps on your pussy lips. Put in the sensory deprivation hood, then start rubbing your clit with one hand until you edge, finger your ass after the edge for 5 min, then rub again to a second edge. Now finger ass and pussy to cum, during your orgasm you are allowed to pee and relief yourself.

Enjoy
Thank you Sir, as you proposed I'm gonna replace the peeing part with multiple orgasms. I will wait a bit for more tasks to maybe pop up, as I want to orgasm at the very end. Is that alright with you, Master?

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

PM DARES
Old 12-10-2020, 11:04 AM   #6
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyMonster View Post
First put your gag in your mouth and put one clothespin on each nipple. Insert your buttplug as well. Use your vibe to edge three more times. Start with the lowest setting, then medium, then the highest setting. Time how long it takes for you to complete these edges, and however many minutes it takes is how many times you must spank your ass before you are allowed to cum. Keep all of the toys in until after you orgasm. Enjoy
Thank you, I will continue to collect everything and write reports after I finished them all.

PM DARES
Old 12-10-2020, 11:07 AM   #7
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Yes, but while you wait and enjoy other dares in any time you dont do a dare ride the pillow. For this spread your pussy lips apart so the pillow can stimulate you nicely. While riding, play your nipples and drink some more wine. In addition while you wait and ride, every then minutes bend over to doggy position and spank yourself 5 times hard. After each spanking, lick your wine bottle from bottom to top as if it was a very nice sweet toy... Enjoy
Old 12-10-2020, 11:10 AM   #8
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yes, but while you wait and enjoy other dares in any time you dont do a dare ride the pillow. For this spread your pussy lips apart so the pillow can stimulate you nicely. While riding, play your nipples and drink some more wine. In addition while you wait and ride, every then minutes bend over to doggy position and spank yourself 5 times hard. After each spanking, lick your wine bottle from bottom to top as if it was a very nice sweet toy... Enjoy
Oh thank you Sir, that will keep me nicely tipsy and horny while I wait

PM DARES
Old 12-10-2020, 11:32 AM   #9
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

I am already so horny my clit is pulsing, making my legs tingle, but I won't cum yet...The pillow I use has a lot of texture in the fabric, rubbing on my clit and making me moan in pleasure and frustration...

PM DARES
Old 12-10-2020, 11:41 AM   #10
matdoc
Distinguished Member

You seem to enjoy already. I suggest you snip your nipples with your fingers every 5 min for the next 60 min two times. In addition very 5 minutes push yourself up to kneel over the pillow and snip your clit also 2 times. After the snips run a finger along or inside your pussy lips to see how wet and moist you are, then lick your finger clean and have a nice taste of yourself followed by a sip of your wine. Should go along together well. Enjoy.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:43 AM   #11
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyMonster View Post
I just did this one, without cumming yet...The first time it took me 2 minutes to get to the edge, medium after a break of 30 seconds took me about 3 minutes surprinsingly and on high i had to really hold myself back not to cum immediately after like 30 seconds.
All in all, this makes for 6 spanks on the ass, which I completed with a belt.

Thank you for making me even more desperate

PM DARES
Old 12-10-2020, 11:46 AM   #12
M3ntally_amethyst

Every day you must watch an hour of girls cumming without touching

20/Switch
BDSM test

Signature under construction
M3ntally_amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 11:47 AM   #13
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3ntally_amethyst View Post
Every day you must watch an hour of girls cumming without touching
Thank you, I will do this after earning a release today to maybe last longer than a week the next time

PM DARES
Old 12-10-2020, 11:48 AM   #14
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
You seem to enjoy already. I suggest you snip your nipples with your fingers every 5 min for the next 60 min two times. In addition very 5 minutes push yourself up to kneel over the pillow and snip your clit also 2 times. After the snips run a finger along or inside your pussy lips to see how wet and moist you are, then lick your finger clean and have a nice taste of yourself followed by a sip of your wine. Should go along together well. Enjoy.
Yes, thank you for the pain Sir, I am dripping wet~

PM DARES
Old 12-10-2020, 12:59 PM   #15
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Its time to go doggy. Put the pillow in front of you and insert your anal beads, then put your face in the pillow and lift your ass up nicely. Smell yourself from all the pillow riding while you from a nice. arch with your back and with your ass high. Now put both your hands between your legs and press your fingers against your clit and pussylips. Keep them there but dont move them. Start to circle your hips and move them so your fixed position fingers will tease you and make you even more horny. Moan into your pillow "I am a horny wet bitch" while you tease yourself to ten egdes. Between each edge, stop for a minute and push the anal beads out of your ass without using your hands, when they are out reinsert them before you continue. While you push moan "I want my slutty ass filled up". Enjoy

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, clothespins, end of denial, orgasm, pain