Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2020, 10:59 PM   #1
Ailuridae

Default Punish a disobedient boytoy!

Hey everyone!

I know there are already too many threads requesting dares and rules, but after the past few days I really deserve to be punished, and I could use some suggestions as well. I've been trying to get dares done, but while in denial I've accidentally cum THREE DAYS IN A ROW Check my blog post out if you want more details as to how I managed that (warning; not a short read). Needless to say I'm embarrassed, so I'm reaching out to all of you to help me straighten myself out.

I already have a VERY long list of dares I still have to catch up on (especially since I didn't manage to finish some due to accidentally cumming), but if people have suggestions for rules I should have while I get through my dares or any additional tasks you think I deserve for such a lack of control, I definitely deserve them. I'm considering starting with "No cumming until I've completely caught up on dares from getdare" since I think it's appropriate considering the task I failed. I'd also love to hear if anyone has suggestions for edging, since I could clearly use them.

Toys/Likes/Limits
PM Dare

Help punish me!

Kik: Ailuridae95
Ailuridae is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk