Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-10-2020, 06:40 PM   #1
Yoyo Foxwell

Unhappy The Bad and Worse challenges.

Here is a group of six scat/piss based "challenges".

They consist of an unpleasant experience with a chance element to make each one more unpleasant.

Spoiler:
When you next need a piss, go to the bathroom, and sit on the toilet, but don't take your underwear off. Stay like this for 1 hour, trying not to pee yourself. After an hour you may take the underwear off, and if you've managed to hold it, do your business.

Spoiler:
Piss into a bottle. If it is whiter/clearer than a standard post it note, wash your hair with it. If it is yellower than a post it note, you must drink the bottle. If you can't manage it, gargle and spit until the bottle is empty.

Spoiler:
Shit normally, then wipe. If it comes up (relatively) clean, stop wiping, flush, and enjoy the rest of your day. If it comes up quite messy, you must finish wiping, but stick the dirty toilet paper to your body, shit side down. Bonus points for the face. Clean yourself up afterwards.

Spoiler:
Wearing only underwear, sit on the toilet and shit yourself. If no piss falls onto the floor, dump the scat from the underwear, and get yourself cleaned up. If any does, put the toilet lid down and sit on it for one hour. Be sure to wiggle a little ;)

Spoiler:
Sit on the toilet normally, but have your hand positioned under your ass. You must attempt to catch the all of the shit. Any you catch must be smeared over your body, any you fail to catch must be taken out of the toilet and chewed for one minute. Shower afterwards.

Spoiler:
Roll again; If you roll another 6, complete the ultimate dare.

The Ultimate Dare.
Spoiler:
For a whole day, you will piss into an empty 2L bottle, however, you are not allowed to poop for the whole day. At 9:00pm, take your bottle and a bowl into the bathroom. Here you will give yourself an enema, using your piss from the day. Squat over the bowl and hold it. If you manage to hold it for 10 minutes, release into the bowl, get a glass and fill it from the bowl. Drink up. If you fail to hold it for 10 minutes, you must drink the entire bowl before you go to bed.

Kik and Telegram: yoyofoxwell

LIKES AND LIMITS AND DARE INFORMATION

°-~My Supplies~-°

Challenge me to a game! Bring a wager, I'll make sure you lose!

I give dares too, but I won't hesitate to be mean!

Yoyo Foxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Yoyo Foxwell for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dice, holding, piss, scat