Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-04-2020, 05:36 PM   #1
transt

Default Uncomfortable positions (bondage)

Hi everyone, I am 23 years old submissive. I am looking for some uncomfortable and painful uncomfortable bondage positions. I am a cbt slave, please suggest me some bondage positions involving cbt. Please kik me at Noddy2790 if you want pic proof.
transt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 08:37 PM   #2
BoundBoy69

Tie a rope hanging from the ceiling that ends about 3 feet off the ground. Put a loop in the end. If you don't have any place on the ceiling that you can tie onto you should be able to do this dare under a table, chair or closet.

Tie a short rope around your balls with a couple extra feet free. Lay down under the hanging rope and feed the end of the ball rope through the loop. Pull on the rope until it starts to winch you up and becomes uncomfortable. Tie it off so it keeps you there.

Role a die and multiply by 30 minutes to determine how long to hang there. Role the die again. If you get the same number double the time.

Be careful that the rope does not tighten around your balls as you hang there. We don't want to cut them off.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 05:55 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by transt View Post
Hi everyone, I am 23 years old submissive. I am looking for some uncomfortable and painful uncomfortable bondage positions. I am a cbt slave, please suggest me some bondage positions involving cbt. Please kik me at Noddy2790 if you want pic proof.
Kali's Teeth Bracelet.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:29 AM   #4
subofthevalley

Freeze a handcuff key in a block of ice. Lay on the floor and tie your legs to an object. Next handcuff your arms around something up by them. Spread bengay over your dick and surround it with anything that vibrates.

I have, a butt plug, beads, rope, vibrating bullet, tampons, diapers, tape, clothespins, panties, and anyother household items.
subofthevalley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk