Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-02-2020, 12:49 PM   #1
cornertimeslut
Baby Member

Default Cornertime/Handwritten lines request! New to GetDare!

Hello everyone!

i just joined getDare and i am hoping some masters/mistresses might assign me some cornertime and/or handwritten lines.

i am in desperate need of punishment as i have been slacking off and talking back to superiors.

i am willing to do cornertime via the github website so i can send the report back to you with time and any reprimands. i will also provide pictures of the handwritten lines.

please feel free to dictate any specifics of the cornertime (position? time? mouth soaping? handcuffed? gagged? clamped? spanking after?) to make me suffer.

thank you so much in advance!

Likes: humiliation/degradation, cornertime (10 minutes or less), light spanking,

Dislikes/Punishments: cornertime (15 minutes or more), harsh spanking, nipple clamping, line writing, mouth soaping,

Limits: public, pictures of self, piss/scat, blood, involving others, overly dangerous, anal

Toys: household items, clover nipple clamps, collar, leash, ball gag, handcuffs, dildo
cornertimeslut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cornertime, handwritten, punishment, soaping, spanking