Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-25-2020, 12:00 AM   #1
writeformeslut

Default Can You Be My Strict Teacher?

Sure, playing around doing dares is fun ... but who is/wants to be a "real teacher" ... someone willing to monitor my real work and my real papers/assignments. Basically I don't have time to "waste time" these days but I do think I would benefit from the accountability of meeting the right person ... someone who can be in control of keeping me on track and who would enjoy giving out harsh punishments for failing to meet time deadlines and/or performing poorly. I have the basic structure and timeline for what I am doing, but I am definitely interested and willing to do additional tasks from the right person, especially if that person is somewhat qualified - basically meaning, someone who is not some young person just looking to get off.

I am currently trying to prepare myself to return back to school for a Masters Degree in January 2021. I have been out of school for awhile now so I do not feel adequately prepared for college level writing at the moment, so I plan to do my own sort of Pre-Masters prep with some free online Academic Writing courses. So what brings me to posting this? I am not very self motivated, I need a bit of a push and discipline from someone telling me what to do/making sure I stick to a schedule. Needing someone to dole out punishments for missing deadlines and/or less than quality work.

If you think this is something you might enjoy/have experience doing - somewhat of an accountability situation with someone who can be a strict disciplinarian ... comment here or send me a message with a little info about you and what you would consider strict punishment for missing a deadline and/or poor quality work. Keep in mind - no photos and videos is a limit for me.

Dislikes - Corner Time, Kneeling, Stress Positions

Limits - Orgasm Control for extended time, Anything Pee - beyond holding - no wetting, drinking, etc ... No Blood, No Public, No Vaginal Insertions, Nothing with Food/Chemical Play, NO photos
writeformeslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 11:05 AM   #2
SordidSimon

This one seems like a lot of fun and I’m just bumping it because it has no comments.
SordidSimon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk