Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-13-2020, 05:56 AM   #1
_munchkin_

Sign Keep me busy on a train

Hello everyone

In 2 days I'll be on a train ride back to my hometown, which will take around 2 and a half hours. It will probably have cabins, in which I'll most likely be alone in one. I'm interested in slight exhibitionism, but am still too shy to try something extreme... I would, however, be open to little dares that would slowly introduce me to exposure. Would anyone be kind enough to help a little girl out, pretty please? I also like being teased, edged and denied, so no need to let me have an orgasm at the end! My other interests are all in my signature, in case you are curious. Feel free to leave a message here or shoot me a message directly. Let me know if you wish to receive a detailed report, you'll find it in your DM!
I'll be collecting some dares until my train ride, thank you to everyone who decides to keep me busy on my way home

P.S.: I currently don't have any toys with me, the only item I have with me, is a pacifier. And keep in mind that if it happens that I'm not alone in a cabin, I won't be able to do some dares unfortunately

denial, edging, guided masturbation, clit play, long-term tasks, outdoors, semi-public, ddlg, spanking

anal, exhibitionism, dp, dress code, nipple play

piss/scat, feet, degrading, pics/vids, blood, hole stretching, family/friends, extremely public, extreme pain, blackmail

Toys: vibe (wand), buttplug, cuffs, gag, blindfold, rope, flogger, crop, clamps, collar, leash (and more)
_munchkin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2020, 08:30 AM   #2
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Rules.

1. On your ride your knees must be at least a foot apart as long as you're sitting.

2. Paci in your mouth as long as you're alone.

3. For every edge you complete finger your ass with two fingers for 2 minutes.

4. All edges must be completed with tits out.

5. The crotch of your panties must be bunched up and pulled right against your clit whenever it's not being played with.

6. Dress in button down shirt or t shirt and short skirt, panties and no bra. Jacket if it's cold. Heels if you have them.

Task.
Using a dice rolling website roll 2 6 sided dice.
The first number is how many times you'll edge.
Second dice is how you'll edge.
1 - edges done while kneeling.
2 - edges done with panties in mouth.
3 - edges done with panties in pussy.
4 - edges done with eyes closed.
5 - after each edge 5 spanks to the pussy.
6 - choose 3 of the 5 options to do together. Obviously panties in mouth and pussy cannot be done at the same time.

Every half hour you'll roll a new set. Any 30 minute block you don't manage all the edges will result in a punishment.

Last half hour instead of edges you'll do orgasms.

Enjoy your ride.

Last edited by Keiichi18; 10-13-2020 at 08:33 AM.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Keiichi18 for this post:
Old 10-13-2020, 08:49 AM   #3
_munchkin_

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
Rules.

1. On your ride your knees must be at least a foot apart as long as you're sitting.

2. Paci in your mouth as long as you're alone.

3. For every edge you complete finger your ass with two fingers for 2 minutes.

4. All edges must be completed with tits out.

5. The crotch of your panties must be bunched up and pulled right against your clit whenever it's not being played with.

6. Dress in button down shirt or t shirt and short skirt, panties and no bra. Jacket if it's cold. Heels if you have them.

Task.
Using a dice rolling website roll 2 6 sided dice.
The first number is how many times you'll edge.
Second dice is how you'll edge.
1 - edges done while kneeling.
2 - edges done with panties in mouth.
3 - edges done with panties in pussy.
4 - edges done with eyes closed.
5 - after each edge 5 spanks to the pussy.
6 - choose 3 of the 5 options to do together. Obviously panties in mouth and pussy cannot be done at the same time.

Every half hour you'll roll a new set. Any 30 minute block you don't manage all the edges will result in a punishment.

Last half hour instead of edges you'll do orgasms.

Enjoy your ride.
Thank you for your task! Unfortunately I can't wear a skirt as it is very cold where I live and I don't have any with me (at a student apartment currently). Is there a way to tailor this rule?

denial, edging, guided masturbation, clit play, long-term tasks, outdoors, semi-public, ddlg, spanking

piss/scat, feet, degrading, pics/vids, blood, hole stretching, family/friends, extremely public, extreme pain, blackmail

Toys: vibe (wand), buttplug, cuffs, gag, blindfold, rope, flogger, crop, clamps, collar, leash (and more)
Old 10-13-2020, 06:24 PM   #4
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by _munchkin_ View Post
Thank you for your task! Unfortunately I can't wear a skirt as it is very cold where I live and I don't have any with me (at a student apartment currently). Is there a way to tailor this rule?
That's fine just don't wear a skirt. But that will cost you 50 spanks on your clit before getting on the train.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Keiichi18 for this post:
Old 10-13-2020, 06:29 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Wearing your pants but no panties go for a walk around the train with the zipper of your pants pulled down.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 10-14-2020, 12:50 AM   #6
_munchkin_

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
That's fine just don't wear a skirt. But that will cost you 50 spanks on your clit before getting on the train.
Okay, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Wearing your pants but no panties go for a walk around the train with the zipper of your pants pulled down.
Thank you for the dare, I'll try it!

Old 10-14-2020, 02:26 AM   #7
Raucus

You must flash your tits in front of the window. It must done at the stations, when the train starts rolling.

Do this 3 times on the trip.

My dislikes:
Heavy pain, Hot sauce/tiger balm, WAM,Nipple clamping, semi public, forced hookups.

My limits:
Friends, family, illegal stuff, permanent damage, long time denial/chastity, revealing identity, scat

Kik: Raucusdk
Control my Lovense Hush - Add Raucus

PM dares My toys
Raucus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raucus for this post:
Old 10-14-2020, 02:54 AM   #8
_munchkin_

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raucus View Post
You must flash your tits in front of the window. It must done at the stations, when the train starts rolling.

Do this 3 times on the trip.
Ohh fun idea, thank you

Old 10-14-2020, 03:20 AM   #9
Raucus

I have another idea.

Go find a toilet and leave the door unlocked. Strip completely naked, then face the unlocked door, spread your legs as much as can you can and place your hands behind your head.
Then close your eyes and count to 100, before putting your clothes back on.

And I would appreciate a detailed report of your journey.

My dislikes:
Heavy pain, Hot sauce/tiger balm, WAM,Nipple clamping, semi public, forced hookups.

My limits:
Friends, family, illegal stuff, permanent damage, long time denial/chastity, revealing identity, scat

Kik: Raucusdk
Control my Lovense Hush - Add Raucus

PM dares My toys
Raucus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raucus for this post:
Old 10-14-2020, 04:42 AM   #10
_munchkin_

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raucus View Post
I have another idea.

Go find a toilet and leave the door unlocked. Strip completely naked, then face the unlocked door, spread your legs as much as can you can and place your hands behind your head.
Then close your eyes and count to 100, before putting your clothes back on.

And I would appreciate a detailed report of your journey.
Thanks for the idea, but this one is a little bit too daring for me

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ddlg, denial edging, exhibitionism, train public dare