Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-17-2020, 07:15 AM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Your first heart stopping moment

What was your first heart stopping moment when doing a dare?

Maybe you were afraid of being caught or were very close to being caught etc

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 07:51 AM   #2
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Thought I just replied but for some reason it didnt seem to save.

Anyway. My first Heart stopping moment happened when I was taking some nude photos for my old tumblr blog.

I was in my old work Van High top Transit. I had the back doors open towards my garage doors. Camera setup and stripped naked.
I then heard my next door neighbor pulling up next to my van and 2 opens open and slam close.
They were talking and I just froze, wondering if they were going to come to van to say hello or ask something. It was also a thrill but worrying at the time.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 07:53 AM   #3
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhib1 View Post
Thought I just replied but for some reason it didnt seem to save.

Anyway. My first Heart stopping moment happened when I was taking some nude photos for my old tumblr blog.

I was in my old work Van High top Transit. I had the back doors open towards my garage doors. Camera setup and stripped naked.
I then heard my next door neighbor pulling up next to my van and 2 opens open and slam close.
They were talking and I just froze, wondering if they were going to come to van to say hello or ask something. It was also a thrill but worrying at the time.
Nice, sounds pretty wild alright

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 08-17-2020, 08:15 AM   #4
Pwetpwet38

Dunno about my first when a dare can't remember, but i'll give my first ever with no dares (maybe a dare to myself but ....) and the last one a in the lasts hours.

First that is not really a dare:
The first time I tried to go to a nudist beach, like 15 years ago (I sound really old when I say that ...) It's a beach after life 1km of walking on a hiking trail around a cape, a lot of people were already there I couldn't do it so I walk a little bit more, like 100m and found a little creek that had view on that beach, stripped naked there and went for a skinny dipping. My heart was pounding.

Last which is a dare:
Some time during the last hour, I get out wearing just a short, tshirt and some flipflops (commando) and went for a walk on a cyclists/walking path at the end of my street that is along a river but you have to cross maybe 100m of deep forest to get to the water.
I tried to go but to many brambles. On my wait back to the path, I was dare to strip by kik, so I stopped like 25m from the patch, lots of cyclists and dog walkers making their way on it, I was "hidden public" as we say here because most people look in front of them while being on that path but anyone looking my way would have seen me.
My heart was pounding a lot, even 10min latter when I get back home. I even made most of the way back with my cock out (short belt put under my balls) but covered by my tshirt and my bag.
Pwetpwet38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 08:57 AM   #5
Cstelle
gD Curio

I wrote about it in my blog at the time (nobody seemed interested). I was taking nude selfies in a small construction hut kind of thing (really a small hut used by skiers in the winter), when a police car arrived as if on a swat mission...

They (male & female police persons) "just wanted to let their dog out..." Make of their haste what you want

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 08:58 AM   #6
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
I wrote about it in my blog at the time (nobody seemed interested). I was taking nude selfies in a small construction hut kind of thing (really a small hut used by skiers in the winter), when a police car arrived as if on a swat mission...

They (male & female police persons) "just wanted to let their dog out..." Make of their haste what you want
Oh wow, you probably shat yourself haha

I know I would

My Real Experiences

Old 08-17-2020, 09:19 AM   #7
m_sub_29

Pretty sure the first time I showed myself on a webcam.

I used a sign "Wave if you want to laugh at my tiny dick", put myself in front of Omegle, and waited for people to wave. Then I lowered the sign.
Over the time, pretty many waved, probably > 500.

Dislikes: Severe pain, anal stuff
No Go: Showing my face, being too loud (I don't live alone), toilet stuff, blood, illegal.
m_sub_29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 01:16 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Wow. The first? Hmmmm...

Well...I have posted others on my blog...here is a story of one of my first police close calls:

It was midnight. I was at a state park. When I was younger (High School/Early College) I loved rain in summer.

It was raining and I was driving home past the park from a friends house around midnight. A storm was brewing.

So I pulled into the parking lot and stripped down to just a pair of shorts (barefoot as well). I left the car and headed for the trail.

Once at the trailhead there is a staircase leading to trails by a river. The storm started up with some light rain.

Given the time and the weather...at the bottom of the stairs I dropped the shorts.

I was naked. Rain falling. Barefoot on the dark trails.

The rain got heavier. It began to pour. I was getting drenched and loved it. I ran on the now muddy trails. My cock leaking and hard amd bouncing. I crouched and enjoyed the muddy, wet smells, and stroked my wet, bare flesh. I slid around and splashed on muddy parts of the trail. I went and splashed naked in the river.

Growing a bit cold and ready to be done after 30 minutes or so I headed back to the staircase. Where I saw bright lights! Red, blue and a spot light.

I froze. I wondered how long they would be there.

I looked for my shorts and didnt see them.

Either way...how would I explain it? Being only in shorts.

I came up with some elaborate excuse. Feeling hot. Needing air. Rough night. Clothes dirty.

After 5 minutes...the red and blue lights disappear and I hear the car leave.

I pull on my shorts and hurry up the stairs. No one.

I take off my shorts and under a light in the parking lot, I lay down in a puddle and play with myself and splash until I cum.

So much fun!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 03:49 AM   #9
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default first

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What was your first heart stopping moment when doing a dare?

Maybe you were afraid of being caught or were very close to being caught etc
I suppose one of the first heart stopping moments was doing a paper round naked and being seen by a couple of girls on their way to school . I was surprised because they were so cool over it and walked with me quite a way before leaving me to it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 07:14 AM   #10
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
I suppose one of the first heart stopping moments was doing a paper round naked and being seen by a couple of girls on their way to school . I was surprised because they were so cool over it and walked with me quite a way before leaving me to it .
It's awesome that there were so cool about it

My Real Experiences

Old 08-18-2020, 08:18 AM   #11
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

First heart stopping moment, was my first time nude outside. I did a nude walk in a nearby forrest. I was about 15 minutes walking from my car and clothes. It was way past midnight so i thought i was safe there. But i started hearing voices in the distance. I knew there was a bicycle path far enough away that i was not yet, but i kept my ears open :-). Almost in a few seconds time the voices went from dim to loud and a group of students came around a corner on bikes. Only place to hide was a ditch about 2 meters at the side of the path i was on. All i could think of was lay down flat in that ditch until they passed. They didn’t stop so guess they haven’t seen me. But i went from not worried at all to realy scared in about 2 seconds

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:38 AM   #12
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
It's awesome that there were so cool about it
Yes what got me was as they left me they said being totally genuine , hope to see you again . I asked if they were serious and they both said yes . I saw them many times after that and yes got naked for them again even let them touch which was great .They were really lovely . I dont think they ever told anyone as there were never others with them .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 12:50 PM   #13
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1st time was wen my x gf dared me too go driving with her naked n she said if yu want too cum back into my house yu must get out of my car naked n walk around it 3 times
she pulled over on a busy high way at night under a light post n i did it omg 3rd time around car another car went by

2nd time was she dared me too pump her gas naked at night
so she pulled into a rest stop gas station n said get out n pump my gas thank god no one was there
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 02:27 AM   #14
Sybren

My first heart stopping moment was not doing the dare, but ‘forced’ doing.
Now and then I play a game with an online friend. I send an app with a task/promise and a (short) timeframe to reply. When he replies I have to perform my promise and send proof.
As you might understand, the more daring the promise is, the timeframe get shortened too.

On a drive from work to home I made a short stop on a truckstop. Place was pretty crowded with parked vehicles and cars come and go.
I prepared an app to him: reply within 1 minute and I’ll take off my boxers in the car. Then I go to an online dice-roller and roll 3 times. When the dices are equal or a 1 and 2 is rolled I have to send the app to my friend. First role was 1 and 2 and I send the message.
At the some moment my friend replied ‘Do it!’ two cars parked at both sides of my car.

I knew I had to proceed with my promise and waiting the drivers to leave was killing. While I was waiting I noticed how busy the stop actually was.

After a few messages from my friend, he was still waiting for my proof, I had no choice other then removing my boxers in the car. Scary and thrilling.

Likes and limits(work in progress)

Kik:Sybrenjelsma
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 04:02 AM   #15
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

One of the most memorable ones was walking around my neighborhood one night. Not sure if I was nude or in female bra/panties. Was walking down a quiet road near my house, & saw a police car parked up near a house. I assumed it was nothing (they brought the car home for the night or something) & kept walking, until I saw a flashlight pointing at the house.

It was at this point I turned & ran flat out for maybe 500m-1km before stopping to catch my breath. No idea if the police ended up seeing me but my heart stopped for a second before the adrenaline kicked in & I bolted.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk