Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-15-2020, 05:22 PM   #1
Radhe

Default Naked In the woods

Hi this is a Report regarding my second outdoor task
The link to the original thread is below
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...97#post4100797
I was told to strip naked , hide my clothes and walk 100 meter and do 20 jumping jacks and 20 star jumps .,
I went to the woods near my house at around 4:30 in the morning because I did not wanted to be seen frankly ., I checked around and took off my clothes one by one ., I was very scared , the adrenaline and everything once I was completely naked I put my clothes in a plastic and hid it in someone safe place., After that I walked like 70 meters completely naked I was shit scared so so embarrassed what if someone would see me the date was I had to stand there and let them judge and watch me., Thankfully I met no one and now I got some pics for the one who gave me this tasks and started doing 20 jumping jacks completely naked I completed it , the ground was wet and muddy ., And then I did star jumps I am sorry I did only 18 I was tired and scared so I could not do 20 while returning back I actually wasn't as scared as I was when I was going to do the given tasks , surprisingly I kind of felt like what it would be like to seen by someone , the funny feeling I came back and put my clothes back on as fast as I could when I reached home I figured I put my track back side front.,

It was really fun ., I would be so so happy if I could get another such tasks Please please please .,
Looking and kinkily waiting for my next tasks .,

Thank you so much Explobe

My Kik is radhe337
Skype is live:.cid.9fdc5d46932ad9fc

Last edited by Radhe; 08-15-2020 at 05:24 PM.
Radhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 06:43 AM   #2
Radhe

Default Hi

Hello any one interested?
Radhe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk