Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-11-2010, 02:13 AM   #1
sokkos

Default Spin The Bottle

Firstly, not really dares but we play spin the bottle and have to first kiss, then french kiss, kiss a private part, oral sex then all out sex. If you refuse then you have to do a streak outside around the street.

One night, there was 6 of us. 3 guys and 3 girls, and one of the guys were new and a virgin. The other guy was gay and fancied him and all of the girls fancied him. I was the only one who didn't want to have him.

But of course, I spinned the bottle and got to kiss him first. Got to French kiss him first (my first with a guy), kissed his cock first and almost give him oral before I wimped out and went out for a streak. (Boring, no body saw me apart from the two girls that came to make sure I did the forefit.)

We came back and he was getting oral from the guy while he give oral to last remining girl with the bottle stuck up his arse. Quite a picture which we kept until the next party. Needless to say he lost his virginally that night and is now bisexual.
sokkos is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk