Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-10-2020, 03:11 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Spank and edge me

I'm wet, horny, and feel like being spanked, toyed with, and humiliated. Any tasks or ideas? My pussy and nipples definitely need to be tortured.

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 03:17 PM   #2
Tommytomjj

I値l give you a few torture dares :P

1). Fill up a water bottle (1 litre) and then tie a piece of string so that the water bottle is in between 2 clothes pegs, all on the same string. Then, attach the clothes pegs to your nipples, whilst holding the water bottle. Stand up and raise the bottle to head height and then drop it, hopefully ripping them off. If they don稚 rip off, keep repeating until they do.

2). For this one, use the exact same set up but instead of your nipples, you will use 2 pegs on your clit

3). Finally, use one piece of string to tie 2 clothes pegs to your nipples and a separate string to tie 2 clothes pegs to your pussy lips. Then, tie the other end of the strings to a door handle and obviously you値l be stood close by when you do this. Then, roll a die. That is how many steps (1 yard) you must take directly away from the handle, making sure both feet are together before taking the next step, until they all rip off

If you have any questions about the set up, PM me and I値l explain more.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 03:24 PM   #3
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommytomjj View Post
I値l give you a few torture dares :P

1). Fill up a water bottle (1 litre) and then tie a piece of string so that the water bottle is in between 2 clothes pegs, all on the same string. Then, attach the clothes pegs to your nipples, whilst holding the water bottle. Stand up and raise the bottle to head height and then drop it, hopefully ripping them off. If they don稚 rip off, keep repeating until they do.

2). For this one, use the exact same set up but instead of your nipples, you will use 2 pegs on your clit

3). Finally, use one piece of string to tie 2 clothes pegs to your nipples and a separate string to tie 2 clothes pegs to your pussy lips. Then, tie the other end of the strings to a door handle and obviously you値l be stood close by when you do this. Then, roll a die. That is how many steps (1 yard) you must take directly away from the handle, making sure both feet are together before taking the next step, until they all rip off

If you have any questions about the set up, PM me and I値l explain more.
Ohhh! This sounds fun! I'll have to make a few modifications, but I'll definently try these when I can! Thank you so much for the ideas.

Likes: Pussy spanking, nipple play, clamps, anal, spanking, dirty talk, clit overstimulation.

Limits: Pussy insertions, edging/orgasm control, illegal, messy, dangerous, public, denial, needles, blood, piss, poop, diaper, toilet.

Toys: Vibrator, clothespins, wooden spoon, plastic and metal ruler, rubber spatula, two side probe, dildo, small and medium butt plug.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:30 AM   #4
bluedieblub
Angel of Dare

Pick up a rubber band and an ice cube. Alternate between snapping the band on your clit 5 times, and hold the ice cube against it for 30 seconds. Keep on going untill the cube is melted.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:39 PM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

What about if you humiliate yourself? Why should others do the work for you?
Throw a dice, this many minutes you must squeeze your nipples as strong as you can. During this time, humiliate yourself with saying "I am a little slut" all the time.

Ah, and don't forget to spread your legs while doing this!

By the way, I saw that you like to be dominant. Would you like to have a look at this thread and keep on the training a bit? Trained, drained or denied by girls

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 08:39 PM   #6
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Pick up a rubber band and an ice cube. Alternate between snapping the band on your clit 5 times, and hold the ice cube against it for 30 seconds. Keep on going untill the cube is melted.
Don't have any rubber bands. Maybe another day!

Old 08-11-2020, 08:40 PM   #7
theobsessionqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
What about if you humiliate yourself? Why should others do the work for you?
Throw a dice, this many minutes you must squeeze your nipples as strong as you can. During this time, humiliate yourself with saying "I am a little slut" all the time.

Ah, and don't forget to spread your legs while doing this!

By the way, I saw that you like to be dominant. Would you like to have a look at this thread and keep on the training a bit? Trained, drained or denied by girls
I'll do that next time I play with myself. And unfortunately I don't have time to dominate someone, but I'll keep that thread in mind in case I get some spare time!

The following user says Thank You to theobsessionqueen for this post:
Old 08-13-2020, 10:48 AM   #8
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
I'll do that next time I play with myself. And unfortunately I don't have time to dominate someone, but I'll keep that thread in mind in case I get some spare time!
And please report a little bit either here or via PM

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clamps, cumming, edging, spanking, toyed