Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-31-2020, 09:53 PM   #1
jamiedare
Account Banned

Default dare questions

1/ What was the most embarrassing game of truth or dare you have played and what happened?

2/ Have you ever played truth or dare with a non related house member or guest and what happened?

3/ Have you ever been almost caught nude or semi nude outside and had to hide somewhere because of a bet or dare?

4/ Have you ever played a sports game and for forfeits or bets and what happened?

5/ If you were organizing a strip or forfeit game of your choice and you could do anything in the game at a sleepover or party what would your rules be and how would the game work?
jamiedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 03:17 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default truth or dare

1/ What was the most embarrassing game of truth or dare you have played and what happened?
I dont embarrass easily so for me dont know how to answer this I have also played T and D many many times .
2/ Have you ever played truth or dare with a non related house member or guest and what happened?
Many many times and always great fun .
3/ Have you ever been almost caught nude or semi nude outside and had to hide somewhere because of a bet or dare?
I have been caught many times over the years and never have hidden and had alsorts of reactions , luckily none have been negative .
4/ Have you ever played a sports game and for forfeits or bets and what happened?
I have played basket ball naked and did gym and PE naked at school .
5/ If you were organizing a strip or forfeit game of your choice and you could do anything in the game at a sleepover or party what would your rules be and how would the game work?
It would be a game of cards and who ever loses each hand would lose an item or clothing . The game would go on till everyone is naked . If you lose a hand and are already naked then you would have to do a forfiet chosen by the winner of that hand . Once everyone is naked , they have to stay naked till the party ends . Once naked the game could go on with each person picking a card and the highest or lowest loses . Then the loser would pick another card and depending on how high the card is the harder the forfiet chosen by the rest of the players .
Any questions feel free to ask .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk