Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-24-2020, 06:08 AM   #1
AmyneedsDares

Female Amilys Birthday

Hello getDare,

in 10 days is my next birthday and because of some other peoples idea and threads i will open my own birthday thread.

To celebrate my birthday i created a teamup calendar, everyone can add dares, as many as he/she likes

But there are some rules to it:

1. all reports will be done in private, no public reporting (dont forget to add username, if you want a report)
2. violation of my limits is kinda okayish, but i wont do pics or videos nor will i do anything that is too dangerous
3. if dares overlap, i will try to move them to make them fit, but if i have to chose i will select the more daring/better one

If you have any question or need some help from my side, please feel free to ask, here or per pm.

Some general tips or useful for creating some nice dares for me:

1. i like creative stuff, so if you have a unique type of dare, it will be almost dave from any kind of purge, that may be required
2. try to be reasonable with timescaling and difficulty like a thousand spanks in 15 minutes... nope not possible, doing 1000 spanks in 6 hours... maybe but it boring, and that would make it vulnerable to be purged
3. for a special occassion like this i got some help, a good friend is helping with all bondage if needed, but no sexual dares

The calendar will stay open till friday morning 03 July (gmt, so evening of 2. July for US), to get all required items for all the dares.

So lets have fun and i hope to see some really nice dares

Teamup Calendar:

https://teamup.com/ksxkmhu95o7pvbncoh

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch
AmyneedsDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 08:27 PM   #2
AmyneedsDares

One week left, unfortunately i had to remove one dare, as it was violating the no pic/video rule. There was no name, so i couldnt notify the person directly

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch
Old 06-26-2020, 02:59 AM   #3
beof95
Distinguished Member

Impresive list of toys
Too bad you wont be posting a full Bday report
Hope you enjoy your big day

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 04:32 AM   #4
AmyneedsDares

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
Impresive list of toys
Too bad you wont be posting a full Bday report
Hope you enjoy your big day
Thanks for the dares.

Just one more information: i don't have house, so i am not sure how to handle the reworked task from "Anonymous", i live in an big apartment complex (over 150 flats, on 7 floors), so i can't leave clothes outside of the flat or in the public spaces all together and public nudity is forbidden, too.

About the public reporting, i like the idea, but i decided against it, because people that take the time to create a dare shouldn't be left without something special... otherwise the rate of people just lurking would be a lot higher... so without public reporting, creative minds get something in return, while lurkers leave empty handed...

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch
Old 06-26-2020, 09:45 AM   #5
beof95
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyneedsDares View Post
Thanks for the dares.

Just one more information: i don't have house, so i am not sure how to handle the reworked task from "Anonymous", i live in an big apartment complex (over 150 flats, on 7 floors), so i can't leave clothes outside of the flat or in the public spaces all together and public nudity is forbidden, too.

About the public reporting, i like the idea, but i decided against it, because people that take the time to create a dare shouldn't be left without something special... otherwise the rate of people just lurking would be a lot higher... so without public reporting, creative minds get something in return, while lurkers leave empty handed...
Then re work just by leaving the clothes under a window (but leave the window open) or if you have a terace or blacony they would work as well to place clothes on

Well how about making a full report and giving it to all those who contributed to making your Birthday special

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 09:50 AM   #6
dzbll
getDare Devil

Do you have any way to secure a rope from one wall to another in your appt?
Old 06-26-2020, 12:14 PM   #7
AmyneedsDares

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzbll View Post
Do you have any way to secure a rope from one wall to another in your appt?
i dont think so, at least not secure it in a way to be "secure" i dont have wallmounts that support weight, the most secure way would be to attach the rope to furniture, but if you put weight on, it might fall over...

Toys, Likes and Limits

26 Female Switch

Advertisements
Kink Talk