Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-09-2020, 03:25 PM   #1
GabiLee

Crown 26/F - Make me look like a bimbo

Since spending so much time in quarantine, I've really let myself go. As a punishment, I would like to be made to spend a ton of time getting dressed, doing make-up, nails, etc. every day.

For those thinking this wouldn't be a punishment for me, I just graduated grad school and now work as a software engineer and haven't worn anything girlier than jeans and a t-shirt in years. I don't think I even own a skirt and just have 1 little black dress that I've never worn. I used to wear make-up until my last couple of years of grad school, so I still have some, I just never use it.

I don't have a ton of money to spend on this, but I would consider a couple of purchases if they seem necessary for this.

Dislikes/Punishments: anal, piss, diaper play
Limits: friends/family, anything illegal, scat, vomit, messy
GabiLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 04:10 PM   #2
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Step one is some nice, big high-heels. They don't have to be pricey, they can be from the thrift shop, but they have to scream "fuck me". Aim for black or white if you don't have the rest of the outfit yet.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jml3030 for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 04:52 PM   #3
GabiLee

Something like this?

The following user says Thank You to GabiLee for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 05:01 PM   #4
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

I like them. Nice.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 06:01 PM   #5
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

I think wearing an outfit consisted of the aforementioned fuck-me heels, along with a crop top and a pleated skirt would be a good look for a bimbo like you. The icing on the cake however would be instead of any underwear, wear some shibari rope underneath. A proper look

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OmoGuy for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 08:39 PM   #6
johank
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should do a makeup and wear that black dress with heels every time you go out for shopping (e.g starting from today, for the next 7 days). And I also think that you should switch underwear for a nice shibari bondage while going out.

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to johank for this post:
Old 06-09-2020, 10:04 PM   #7
GabiLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmoGuy View Post
I think wearing an outfit consisted of the aforementioned fuck-me heels, along with a crop top and a pleated skirt would be a good look for a bimbo like you. The icing on the cake however would be instead of any underwear, wear some shibari rope underneath. A proper look
Are you talking about something like this for the skirt? What color/pattern do you think?

And for the crop top, are you talking about something like this?

Love the shibari idea - I've always had fun wearing them in public although it's always been under a turtleneck and/or jacket. It'll be interesting trying to hide it.

Old 06-09-2020, 10:08 PM   #8
GabiLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
I think you should do a makeup and wear that black dress with heels every time you go out for shopping (e.g starting from today, for the next 7 days). And I also think that you should switch underwear for a nice shibari bondage while going out.

J
These days, I'm going for groceries once every couple of weeks and staying home otherwise because my roommate is immunocompromised. Instead of setting it for a week, should I do it for the next 2 times I go out to get groceries?

Old 06-09-2020, 11:15 PM   #9
OmoGuy
getDare Sweetheart

I'm thinking a nice red skirt to catch people's eyes. Preferably plaid. That crop top is nice. White would be ideal

25/m/straight/switch/L.A

Loves: Chastity, teasing, blackmail, hidden public
Likes: Humiliation, crossdressing, semi-public, anal, ruined orgasms, bladder control
Dislike: Messy, pain, cumplay, sleeping caged
Limits: poo, public

PM Dares
OmoGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:37 AM   #10
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

So as others have stated high heels, short skirts, small tops that show off your tits. For the crop top if you are dating enough modify it to be a a v-neck too. Add in very little or no underwear so only thongs or g-strings if you must but none is preferable. If you must wear a bra make it a shelf bra or a 1/4 cup bra so your nipples are always exposed and pushing out of your top. For make up bright red lipstick heavy dark eyeshadow and mascara. Hair should always be down and nicely presented. Lastly you need to act the part of a bimbo by just being dumb eye candy that just makes guys want to fuck you.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SirD for this post:
Old 06-10-2020, 04:21 AM   #11
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Clothing

You should definitely be adding skirts and dresses to your wardrobe. Proper sluts always provide easy access. I would say that you are not allowed to buy any pants or shorts from now on. Only skirts and dresses and nothing like her then the top of the knees when standing.

Since that will take awhile, here is some ideas to update your current wardrobe. I’m guessing you have several pairs of jeans. Take too and turn them into cutoff shorts. Older pairs work best. One pair should be cut so that there is only 3 inches of fabric below the crotch. The other pair should be cut so there is only about 1 inch of fabric below the crotch. A good slut shows off as much leg as possible. Some of these gives you an idea of what I mean. https://www.shefinds.com/collections...short-cutoffs/.
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 07:38 AM   #12
matdoc
Distinguished Member

As you are a tomboy girl let's check? how to get you bimbo tits.

Let's get your nipples erect by using toothpaste and ice. Then wear a tight shirt when you go out and show your nipples to the public.

A bimbo should also have big tits. Cut a gtapefruit in half. Each half you will put on your naked tits. Then put on a push up bra. Wear your bimbo dress and show your new sweet tits to the world.
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 07:43 AM   #13
matdoc
Distinguished Member

We also need to check your lips. Bimbos have big lips write? So use red lipstick to paint them. In this case I suggest both in your face and down below.

In addition we need to pump them up. W can use tamponage but as you most likely don't have that use a tampon. Soak it a bit in your pussy or wet it in other ways. Then put half of it below your upper lip have below your lower lip. form it to give nice pumped up lips. It also helps to enhance bimbo speech...
Old 06-10-2020, 07:56 AM   #14
GabiLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
As you are a tomboy girl let's check? how to get you bimbo tits.

Let's get your nipples erect by using toothpaste and ice. Then wear a tight shirt when you go out and show your nipples to the public.

A bimbo should also have big tits. Cut a gtapefruit in half. Each half you will put on your naked tits. Then put on a push up bra. Wear your bimbo dress and show your new sweet tits to the world.
I can still do this but I also made a purchase last night for G Cup breast forms that I will wear to go grocery shopping, as suggested in a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
We also need to check your lips. Bimbos have big lips write? So use red lipstick to paint them. In this case I suggest both in your face and down below.

In addition we need to pump them up. W can use tamponage but as you most likely don't have that use a tampon. Soak it a bit in your pussy or wet it in other ways. Then put half of it below your upper lip have below your lower lip. form it to give nice pumped up lips. It also helps to enhance bimbo speech...
I love the idea of using soaked tampons to give me bigger lips and difficulty speaking.

Old 06-10-2020, 10:47 AM   #15
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Can you describe your idea of a bimbo more detailed?

Also please specify about a bimbos sexual life and preferences then we can surely come up with some nice suggestions...

For example bimbos like deepthroating. So you should start training that for example with a big banana...
The following user says Thank You to matdoc for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bimbo, bimbofication, quarantine