Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-01-2020, 02:03 PM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Anal Torment with chores

I'm a lazy cunt who needs to be punished while I clean the apartment I've let get out if hand. Sir works tomorrow and during the WHOLE time (8am-6pm) I must be punished.

So, I'm gathering dares now for tomorrow during work hours while I clean this house.

All you have to do is pick a room from the list below and torment me while I get it done! If more than one dare is assigned to one room then I will do my best to do either all at once, or split that room up in a way that I can get all done. If for some reason I cannot then this dare will be expanded for more than one day (I.e. i do the room today AND tomorrow, the day after, etc).

PLEASE START YOUR DARE WITH THE ROOM AT THE TOP
(I want to be able to organize and plan easily).

What we're looking for:
-Dares I can do by myself
-Mostly Anal
-Painful Situational Dares

What I need to be punished for:
Being a sloppy cunt who can't keep up on cleaning, make me regret being a lazy anal whore during this pandemic

Room list:
Kitchen
Living room
Bathroom #1
Bathroom #2
Bedroom #1
Bedroom #2
Office
Laundry room
Dining room
Closets (in each bedroom)
Closets (rest of house)

Example of things Sir has made me do before:

- Every ice cube found not in ice catch of freezer put into my asshole.
- Wear weighed nipple clamps while cleaning bedroom closets, for every hanger found not in place because of my laziness I lift the weight and drop it.
- Wear weighed nipple clamps while cleaning bedroom closets, for every hanger found not in place because of my laziness I hang them on my clamps (they add up to weigh a lot!)
- Every pen I find in the living room, I put into my asshole
- Clean the shower with small buckets attached to clamps on my pussy lips, clean shower with shower on (to fill buckets)
- Clean the shower with a small bucket tied to an anal plug, shower on while cleaning
- Stretch my tits out as far as I can by tying them to laundry room shelf while I fold laundry
- Forced orgasms duration of cleaning dishes

Make me regret being a dirty bitch who doesn't clean

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 02:05 PM   #2
bourbon2k15

Sir really wants to be able to slip a fist into my ass and pussy, and measure my nipples at more than an inch long by the time he gets home.

I haven't been fucked in a week in preparation for a punishment dare. We have from 8am-6pm tomorrow to make me gaped and stretched while I clean this place spotless.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 06:30 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Kitchen:While you clean the dishes, wear your weighted nipple clamps. As you continue to wear the clamps, go to your fridge and freezer and tidy everything up. Make sure everything is very organized and easy to find (make sure labels face the proper way!). Lift the weight and drop it for every item that was sloppily put in the fridge or freezer.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 09:12 AM   #4
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Set a timer to go off every 40 minutes, and edge each time it does.

Wear the following:
- Butt plug, as large as you can.
- Ankle shackles
- Handcuffs (in front of you)
- nipple clamps
- weights for the nipple clamps
- O-ring gag
- hot sauce or icy-hot on clit, refreshed after every edge
- Extra-large dildo in your cunt. Spank your cunt with your hand every time it falls out.

Clean all the rooms. Each time you finish cleaning a room, you may remove one of the conditions above.

Stop cleaning 20 minutes before your Sir gets home. Blindfold yourself, wear a vibrator with a remote set to the lowest setting, and a comfortable butt plug. Set out a few spanking implements, and tie yourself into a spankable position. If he is happy with your cleaning, he can turn up the vibe. If he is unhappy, punishment is ready to hand.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:28 PM   #5
girly08

Default Kitchen

KITCHEN

Do the whole kitchen with a carrot in your asshole, naked from the waist down, for the dishes change the carrot for a cucumber.

Very important: To clean the floor you must do it with a cloth, on your knees.
girly08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chores, nipple pain, punishment, torture