Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-30-2020, 07:07 AM   #1
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Female 20/F Quarantine dares w/out my b/f noticing!

Hey everyone!

Just coming back on GD after a while... sorry if you've sent me a dare over the past few months and I haven't reported back - I still have a list of my outstanding dares and will work through slowly when I can!!

Let me tell you the story about why I haven't been online... a few months ago, while my b/f was out I was feeling horny so I decided to wear a sensory deprivation hood (this stops me seeing anything and I can't speak), nipple clamps and a pair of handcuffs, and I just sat on my bedroom floor. It was nice at first until I got a bit bored after 10-15 mins, and tried to unlock the handcuffs.... I couldn't!! I had put them on the wrong way so I couldn't reach the keyhole! My b/f wasn't due to be home for several hours and my jaw was hurting a lot as the hood has a mouth hole which keeps my mouth open. I started getting really scared, and tried to call someone, but unlocking & dialling a phone while in handcuffs and without being able to see is VERY difficult! Plus I couldn't speak properly to be able to tell anyone of my situation... I must have been stuk like this for over an hour, when I FINALLY managed to get the key into the lock and release my hands. I was SOO relieved, but this put me off BDSM for some time. Now with the recent COVID situation I haven't had any time alone without my b/f and haven't been going outside, so haven't been able to do all the dares I would usually have liked to do.

Anyway, now I'm back because my lust for BDSM/pain/humiliation/ass stretching is too much to bear lol. Of course, there's still a lot I can't do while he is around, however I CAN do the following:
  • During weekdays I work in a separate room in my flat, so would be able to do some things there, if it didn't disrupt my work too much. Although I'm right next to a window without proper curtains so it's a bit visible lol
  • I often stay up later than my b/f so could do some (quiet) things while he sleeps, although all my toys are hidden in the bedroom lol
  • I can also do some very subtle things for example when I shower or use the bathroom, and can wear things under my clothes (I'm currently wearing a butt plug lol)
  • Feel free to suggest anything else but I'm a bit more limited than usual!

Finally, if you send me a new dare while I still have an outstanding dare from a previous thread / PM, by way of an apology you can give me an additional 'dislike' dare via PM and I'll do this as soon as possible / provide a very detailed report

Amy x

a worthless slut (formerly "Amy") / F UK

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Limits: pics/vids, scat, unsafe, social suicide

Please insult/degrade this slut in your replies/PMs
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 04:18 PM   #2
Tp83uk

Wow sounds like a bit of an ordeal. Welcome back

As a starting quiet dare, get some ginger root to push into your pussy for an hour when you’re up late. If it starts to lose the edge peel off a layer and reinsert it. Add some toothpaste on your clit at the same time and no touching yourself other than to insert or remove during the hour
Tp83uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Tp83uk for this post:
Old 05-01-2020, 05:25 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Hey everyone!

Just coming back on GD after a while... sorry if you've sent me a dare over the past few months and I haven't reported back - I still have a list of my outstanding dares and will work through slowly when I can!!

Let me tell you the story about why I haven't been online... a few months ago, while my b/f was out I was feeling horny so I decided to wear a sensory deprivation hood (this stops me seeing anything and I can't speak), nipple clamps and a pair of handcuffs, and I just sat on my bedroom floor. It was nice at first until I got a bit bored after 10-15 mins, and tried to unlock the handcuffs.... I couldn't!! I had put them on the wrong way so I couldn't reach the keyhole! My b/f wasn't due to be home for several hours and my jaw was hurting a lot as the hood has a mouth hole which keeps my mouth open. I started getting really scared, and tried to call someone, but unlocking & dialling a phone while in handcuffs and without being able to see is VERY difficult! Plus I couldn't speak properly to be able to tell anyone of my situation... I must have been stuk like this for over an hour, when I FINALLY managed to get the key into the lock and release my hands. I was SOO relieved, but this put me off BDSM for some time. Now with the recent COVID situation I haven't had any time alone without my b/f and haven't been going outside, so haven't been able to do all the dares I would usually have liked to do.

Anyway, now I'm back because my lust for BDSM/pain/humiliation/ass stretching is too much to bear lol. Of course, there's still a lot I can't do while he is around, however I CAN do the following:
  • During weekdays I work in a separate room in my flat, so would be able to do some things there, if it didn't disrupt my work too much. Although I'm right next to a window without proper curtains so it's a bit visible lol
  • I often stay up later than my b/f so could do some (quiet) things while he sleeps, although all my toys are hidden in the bedroom lol
  • I can also do some very subtle things for example when I shower or use the bathroom, and can wear things under my clothes (I'm currently wearing a butt plug lol)
  • Feel free to suggest anything else but I'm a bit more limited than usual!

Finally, if you send me a new dare while I still have an outstanding dare from a previous thread / PM, by way of an apology you can give me an additional 'dislike' dare via PM and I'll do this as soon as possible / provide a very detailed report

Amy x

As soon as your bf next goes out you strip from waist down for 15 minutes on the spanking machine max power. (What sort is it BTW: Robospanker, SpankOMatic or something else?) Then you put on and lock the chastity belt. Then throw three dice and multiply the total = the number of minutes you must stay like that and not put anything else on. After that you can get dressed again but leave the c belt underneath, which stays till just before you next sleep with your bf (you can remove it in the bathroom).
Old 05-01-2020, 05:33 AM   #4
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tp83uk View Post

As a starting quiet dare, get some ginger root to push into your pussy for an hour when you’re up late. If it starts to lose the edge peel off a layer and reinsert it. Add some toothpaste on your clit at the same time and no touching yourself other than to insert or remove during the hour
Ouch this will be painful, haven't used toothpaste on my clit before... Will do this one if I stay up late tonight, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
As soon as your bf next goes out you strip from waist down for 15 minutes on the spanking machine max power. (What sort is it BTW: Robospanker, SpankOMatic or something else?) Then you put on and lock the chastity belt. Then throw three dice and multiply the total = the number of minutes you must stay like that and not put anything else on. After that you can get dressed again but leave the c belt underneath, which stays till just before you next sleep with your bf (you can remove it in the bathroom).
Thanks for your dare - but my b/f doesn't go out (we are staying at home basically 100% of the time right now), so this will be hard to do right now. Do you have any other ideas?

FYI the machine is this one: https://www.sexmachines.co.uk/spanki...e-v2-424-p.asp

LOVES: pain, spanking, bondage, discrete public, humiliation, ass stretching, slave training

Dislikes: piss, figging, vomit, sensory dep, nettles, piss denial/drinking, chastity :3

Old 05-01-2020, 05:55 AM   #5
Mrgoon

What are your limits ?
Mrgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 06:38 AM   #6
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgoon View Post
What are your limits ?
My limits: getting caught in public, scat, permanent harm, piercings, blood, involving other people, anything still visible the next day while wearing clothes, sharing photos/videos

Although these should be updated based on COVID to include anything going outside (balcony is OK) and anything where my b/f can notice

Old 05-01-2020, 07:35 AM   #7
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

When you have your next video conference of 1 hour, every time you have your microphone muted you should be touching your clit. Keep building up until you are ready to come. You get 60 seconds to switch off video and cum, but have to be on again immediately. Of course your plug should be in, and you can only wear a single piece of clothing (which is a piece of your own choice)...
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 04:28 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:

Thanks for your dare - but my b/f doesn't go out (we are staying at home basically 100% of the time right now), so this will be hard to do right now. Do you have any other ideas?

FYI the machine is this one: https://www.sexmachines.co.uk/spanki...e-v2-424-p.asp
Pity. I'll try and think of something else but off the cuff how about a tack bra? Why's he not interested in kink I wonder?

I didn't know about that machine but it looks a bit like the SpankOMatic though possibly less hard.
Old 05-01-2020, 05:44 PM   #9
Tp83uk

Quote:
Pity. I'll try and think of something else but off the cuff how about a tack bra? Why's he not interested in kink I wonder? .
If you can't make a tack bra there are other things to do. I'd suggest sandpaper inside your bra to rub you every time your tits move. Or failing that, some dry rice/pasta. For an extra challenge, get the sandpaper in before 9am and do the half hour "PE with Joe" workout that's on every weekday morning, with the sandpaper in. Copy all his exercises.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:20 AM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Ouch this will be painful, haven't used toothpaste on my clit before... Will do this one if I stay up late tonight, thanks!

OK How about this?

If you want to up the ante from toothpaste try Tabasco.

But to wear:

Upstairs: tack bra or similar.
Downstairs: tack panties with spikes in the rear: also chastity belt.

All the above under a one piece swimsuit with the swimsuit underneath normal clothes so nothing will show.

You get dressed like this in the bathroom in the morning and undressed there last thing at night if you'll be sleeping with your bf.

P.S. I have been looking at that spanking machine. You may not often be alone but you can still use it if and whenever you get the chance. When you can, set it to its max of 5 minutes and with a paddle, and to receive over the tack panties and swimsuit. Pull your dress/skirt up or jeans down as the case may be.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 05-02-2020 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Afterthought
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2020, 05:26 PM   #11
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:

So I'm staying up quite late tonight... which means the ginger root is peeled and instered... hurting a lot already!!

Once finished with this I will put tabasco sauce in my panties and wedgie myself, leaving it there for 1 hour (if I can take it!) - hope that meets your requirements

Amy x

Old 05-02-2020, 05:30 PM   #12
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
When you have your next video conference of 1 hour, every time you have your microphone muted you should be touching your clit. Keep building up until you are ready to come. You get 60 seconds to switch off video and cum, but have to be on again immediately. Of course your plug should be in, and you can only wear a single piece of clothing (which is a piece of your own choice)...
Nice idea, I will do this on Monday

Quote:
Pity. I'll try and think of something else but off the cuff how about a tack bra? Why's he not interested in kink I wonder?

I didn't know about that machine but it looks a bit like the SpankOMatic though possibly less hard.
Quote:
If you can't make a tack bra there are other things to do. I'd suggest sandpaper inside your bra to rub you every time your tits move. Or failing that, some dry rice/pasta. For an extra challenge, get the sandpaper in before 9am and do the half hour "PE with Joe" workout that's on every weekday morning, with the sandpaper in. Copy all his exercises.
I don't want to ruin my bras lol, and I don't have sandpaper. Could do exercise with nipple clamps, and wearing the tack underwear if that works?

Not sure of the machine brand but it hits pretty f*cking hard!!

Quote:
OK How about this?

If you want to up the ante from toothpaste try Tabasco.

But to wear:

Upstairs: tack bra or similar.
Downstairs: tack panties with spikes in the rear: also chastity belt.

All the above under a one piece swimsuit with the swimsuit underneath normal clothes so nothing will show.

You get dressed like this in the bathroom in the morning and undressed there last thing at night if you'll be sleeping with your bf.

P.S. I have been looking at that spanking machine. You may not often be alone but you can still use it if and whenever you get the chance. When you can, set it to its max of 5 minutes and with a paddle, and to receive over the tack panties and swimsuit. Pull your dress/skirt up or jeans down as the case may be.
I'll wear tack panties and do the tabasco dare shortly. I'll try doing this full dare tomorrow or Monday so I can do for the full day

---

Thanks for your dares! I'm trying to stay up late tonight (UK time) to get through a lot, so keep them coming (and hopefully I will too!)

I'll also be drinking :P

Amy x

Old 05-02-2020, 05:56 PM   #13
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Ok so you're going to think I'm a pussy but I tried the ginger, lasted about 15 mins before I had to take it out again... my pussy was so sore!!

Figured I'd then do the tobasco before I washed myself, so I wasn't a total wuss. It was mild hot sauce so I put quite a lot on my white thong panties, and wedgied myself. At first I thought the pain was just continued from the ginger... then it got hotter. And hotter. And bloody hell I removed my panties 5 mins ago and it's still stinging!!

I Had to put ice on my asshole to stop it catching fire (the hot sauce didnt get into my pussy as much, just had to wash with cold water and was OK)

Thanks for your dares... if I need a punishment for wimping out early so be it, just not more hot sauce lol

Amy x

Old 05-03-2020, 12:17 PM   #14
Magyker

Hey Amy,
since you couldn't take the heat from the hot sauce, let's try a different kind of heat.
I want you to put the biggest toy you can completely fit inside in your pussy, so it's stretched open wide.
Then put on nipple clamps, and just let them work their magic for a bit, under your clothes.
Every 5 minutes take them off, wait for 2 seconds and put them back on.
After 30 minutes of that, get your candle out, and gag yourself, just to prevent any sounds of pain that your bf might hear.
Start dripping wax on your nipples, until the part that's peeking out from your clamps is completely covered.
Next, drip wax on your inner thighs, working your way up until you hit your ass.
Stay over your asscheeks for 3 minutes.
Then turn around, and let it drip on your mons pubis for 3 minutes. Count every drop of wax that does not hit fresh skin (even it only overlaps a little bit, and if two drops fall at once they still count!)
Do the same for your pussy lips, you have 3 minutes again, and keep counting!
For every drop you just counted, you will let one drop of wax drip either right on your clit, or on your asshole.
After you've done that, you can peel off the wax - if your bf doesn't hear / isn't around, you can try to hit it off (it probably won't work very well though)

As a reward for doing all that, you may remove the nipple clamps and use some lotion on all the spots you just burned (that's important!).
Massage your nipples for 5-10 minutes and cum after edging once for every drop of wax on your clit.

If however you couldn't stand the pain and stopped before you were done, you will be keeping on the nipple clamps and edging 50-x times, x being the amount of wax drops you managed to endure before chickening out (max. x is 40), in front of a window facing neighbors or a street, with "pain slut" written in bold letters on your stomach.
After you did your edges, take off the nipple clamps and lock yourself in chastity for 24h. (Yes, 24h. No cheating. If you're worried your bf might notice, sleep on the couch or something.)

I hope that wasn't too convoluted and confusing, if so feel free to PM me!
Have fun

~M
Magyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 04:05 PM   #15
Tp83uk

Well done for trying. Maybe next time see if you can get 18 or 20 minutes of ginger root up your pussy. Build it up. But as a good punishment since it was too hot, I’d suggest you insert an ice cube in your pussy and leave it there to melt and drain out. Normally I’d spank it too but appreciate noise restrictions.

The workout with clamps on seems a good substitute btw, really looking forward to seeing the report

Stay safe

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, kink, pain, quarantine, secret