Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2020, 09:19 AM   #1
knoghty

Default 24 • M || It's about time I got some edging

Hey there all :)

This is my very first post here, but I'm definitely not new to the site. I was active on and off for many years when I was (much?) younger and, surprisingly, everything still feels very familiar. Anyway, I've been bored to death recently (thank you COVID-19!) and so decided to create a new account and have some fun again! It feels nice to be back-- I'm so excited, getDare!

The thing is, I've not denied myself orgasms for ages. I still edge when masturbating and absolutely love it, but always orgasm in the end. Alright, so here's the plan:

I will be edging and denying myself until this Sunday. That's only 5 days, I know, but it's a start!
Afterward, I'll probably start a new thread giving you the chance to decide on how exactly I'm allowed to cum.

I'll use 25 edges as a starting point. Then, for every post you make, I'll add 3 edges on top of that number. You're only allowed one reply per day! Should you decide I'm to also use a toy while doing your edges, well then you have options (yay!):
  • Dildo, +5 edges in total
  • Electro butt plug, set on low, +7 edges in total
  • Electro butt plug, set on high, +9 edges in total
  • Vibrating prostate massager, vibration turned off, +11 edges in total
  • Vibrating prostate massager, vibration turned on, +13 edges in total
I don't really expect many replies, so it'll definitely be interesting to see how this goes. In the meantime, I'll update my likes, soft, and hard limits, and, while I'm at it, create a nice, neat list of all my toys too! These will really come in handy when I'm finally allowed to cum...

Do you best (or worst, depending on how one sees it), getDare!

knoghty
knoghty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk