Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2020, 01:57 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Cake Birthday Dares for Dare Slut

Hello, my birthday is this week and while I didn't plan on celebrating on here with all of getdare, my "dare mommy" for the next few months thinks a dare slut shouldn't shy away from a great opportunity.

What she would like from you is dares for me. Big dares, small dares, sissy dares, messy dares, creative dares, long dares, well crafted dares and more.(well belated birthday as the virus is kinda limited my alone time for dares.) After a week of submissions (18th-25th) my Dare mommy will pick her favorites ones I'll have to do. The thing is I won't know what dares she picks and how many of them either. So I may just get one or maybe she'll pick them all. I'll have no idea. I'l report on every dare she assigns me here, but it may take a while as with the virus I don't have as much time alone at the moment.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 04-18-2020 at 07:45 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, blue griffin, crossdress, messy