Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 03-18-2020, 06:55 AM   #1
Pyrkejeremy

Default New to chastity

Hey all, so just got my first chastity device and locked it on. Could not be more excited to be living my fantasy. Just want a general consensus, should I tell my girlfriend about it or keep it secret? If so how?
Old 03-18-2020, 07:26 AM   #2
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Good for you :-)

Depends on your girlfriend if you should tell. Is she kinky minded that she could take the news ? If so then you sure should. Would be great if she takes the keys.

If not then it could be difficult and i won't reccomend it. Then very slowly perhaps get the idea in her mind and try to figure out what she would think about it.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gitano for this post:
Old 03-18-2020, 07:31 AM   #3
Pyrkejeremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitano View Post
Good for you :-)

Depends on your girlfriend if you should tell. Is she kinky minded that she could take the news ? If so then you sure should. Would be great if she takes the keys.

If not then it could be difficult and i won't reccomend it. Then very slowly perhaps get the idea in her mind and try to figure out what she would think about it.
I'm not sure. She has always said she likes to be in control sexually, but hasnt shown much more then that in terms of kinkiness.
Old 03-18-2020, 07:50 AM   #4
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrkejeremy View Post
I'm not sure. She has always said she likes to be in control sexually, but hasnt shown much more then that in terms of kinkiness.
Well it is an opening. Carefully bring it up a bit about being in control. Might she just have lot of ideas and not dared to act on them yet. Slowly give her the feeling she can be.

Key is talking i guess as people always say :-)

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:29 AM   #5
Narrowm1nd3d99

I'd say make her part of the journey.

Let her be your keyholder. It will open up a whole different world for you. Beware though, she might like having that power over you and you might need to work extra hard to earn your chance of getting unlocked.
Mine went from being a very timid and mild person in real life, but when it comes to owning my key and orgasms, shes moved into a whole different league. Evil I tell you. The things i must do. And its brilliant. Suddenly she's more open about her fantasies etc as well.
Narrowm1nd3d99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk