Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-10-2020, 04:25 PM   #1
Shock

Nuclear Kik Available Dominants

Kik Available Dominants

Why: I've seen several kik threads where doms and subs can all announce what they are looking for, but the truth is that there is a surplus of submissives that causes dominant posts to be lost in the ensuing flood of submissive posts. This thread is made to resolve that.

What: This thread aims to improve the experience of both submissives and dominants in looking for each other. Submissives aren't always actively reaching out to dominants, therefore many dominants don't get those potential submissives and those potential submissives often have to settle for a dominant that reached out, but might not be the best fit.

How: If you are submissive, read through this thread and pick a dom/domme that is actively looking for someone like you. When you see someone you think is a good fit for your limits, thank their post and reach out to them on kik. Thanking the post will help dominants understand what posts are more effective and enticing, therefore leading to overall higher quality personals.

If you are a dominant
, start your post by answering the following two questions:
  • What is your Kik Name?
  • What's so special about your domination?
Use the rest of the post to describe what exactly you are looking for.

I’ll provide an example and shill for myself as suggested below:

My Kik name is getdare.shock and the unique aspect of my domination is the fact that i often put several hours designing dares for my submissives. I focus on quality over quantity and create elaborate dares uniquely tailored to each sub’s likes and toys. My dares are often several paragraphs long and have many tasks that may take several hours to complete, yet are still easy to understand and follow. I don’t have time to micromanage submissives all day every day. In fact there may be days when i am too busy to even come online, but i come alive at least once a week. My schedule would perfectly align with a submissive that also has a busy life and can’t be on kik 24/7, but can still put time on the weekend to complete dares that are assigned. Come ask me for examples of those dares if you are on the fence. I’m looking for girls only. To briefly describe myself, i can say that i’m a young athletic male in his prime. Cheers.

Last edited by Shock; 03-10-2020 at 06:14 PM.
Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shock for this post:
Old 03-10-2020, 04:35 PM   #2
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, I like your thinking, although I only look for female submissives and the oversubulation (TM) doesnt really apply there, I feel.

Regarding my kik, you can find that and more info in the recent post i made here.

I like to think I'm special because I tend to be quite nice and geniunely caring - outside of any sexual activity. I also am a grade A pervert and sadistic with the right person. If you look for someone like that, get in touch. It's a "nice in the streets, mean in the sheets" kind of package. Read the post linked above first though.

As a sidenote: Shock, you didnt answer your own questions ; )

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to smite2001 for this post:
Old 03-10-2020, 05:12 PM   #3
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

This might help the girls who lurk here but don't ever post their kik because of the flood of messages they would immediately get. Good idea.

My kik is obey.your.sir
It's a silly name, but I've been using it for a long time and don't want to try and re-establish communication with the few people I've known a while.
I've been doing this for over 7 years now. I've had a few really good long term subs in that time, but right now I'm without one.
I'm not just looking for a one time thing.
Girls only. Don't be shy.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dominant, kik, master, slave, submissive