Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-02-2020, 09:36 AM   #1
Norax

Default Control this slave’s pussy

Hi guys! I’m looking for some dares to tease and hurt my naughty pussy. Feel free to be as harsh as you want. I will complete any dares that I have the ability to complete (within my limits), and will leave a report after each dare I complete, so feel free to send me some good, creative dares. I only have household objects such as hairbrushes, bobby pins/barettes, food items and other basic household items. The more painful and humiliating the dare, the better.

Limits: Family, anything involving bodily fluids, permanent/damaging to me, public (hidden public is okay, I actually like the idea of having some dares to complete while i’m at work, such as stuffing something inside until I get back home). Pictures and videos are also a limit, as well as loud dares since I live with family. I can’t think of anything else, but i’ll add to this list if anyone suggest something that I would never do.
Likes: Pain, gentle anal, weird insertions, long-term insertion, long-term control, such as not being allowed to do certain things, being punished, edging, hidden public, pee control.
Dislikes: Denial, really messy (will still do it just don’t like cleaning up), hot sauce, Rough anal.
Norax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

See how many carrots can you fit in your pussy, best if they are still with leafs on and to get really full. Then slide 2 bobby pins on each pussy lip and clit before pulling carrots out. Reapeat with 3 and 4 bobby pins hopefully adding more carrots each time too.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:31 AM   #3
Norax

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
See how many carrots can you fit in your pussy, best if they are still with leafs on and to get really full. Then slide 2 bobby pins on each pussy lip and clit before pulling carrots out. Reapeat with 3 and 4 bobby pins hopefully adding more carrots each time too.
Hello! I’m sorry, but I have no carrots so i’m going to try this dare with some objects around the thickness of a hairbrush handle and see how it goes! Thanks for the dare, i’ll give a report once i’ve done it x
Old 03-02-2020, 11:34 AM   #4
Kylenut2

How about trying to use a deodorant can in your pussy.

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 11:43 AM   #5
Norax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
How about trying to use a deodorant can in your pussy.
Hello! I don’t have any deodorant cans, do you have any other ideas of what could work? x
Old 03-02-2020, 11:49 AM   #6
Kylenut2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norax View Post
Hello! I don’t have any deodorant cans, do you have any other ideas of what could work? x

Hmmm do you have a curing iron then? That could be fun.

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Old 03-02-2020, 11:57 AM   #7
Norax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
Hmmm do you have a curing iron then? That could be fun.
Yes, I do. What would you like for me to do with it?
Old 03-02-2020, 12:05 PM   #8
Kylenut2

I would like if you could use the curling iron and start masturbating with it in your pussy. After you make it a hot mess from your juices I want you stuff it in your ass and see how far you can take in. Some details about the length and size of the curling iron would be good to know so we can follow your progress. The more detailed the better in the report, I'm sure we will all enjoy this.

Old 03-02-2020, 12:13 PM   #9
Norax

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
I managed to fit two objects about the size of a hairbrush handle into my pussy, and ended up with 3 bobby pins on each of my pussy lips and my clit. It did hurt a lot, especially since the most I really take in my pussy is one object that size, so it hurt a lot stretching it that much, especially with the bobby pins. Thank you for the dare, I enjoyed it!
Old 03-02-2020, 02:26 PM   #10
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Insert your brush - bristle side first!

Set the alarm on your mobile phone, put it in a condom, put it in your pussy. Now either go to sleep to be woken with the vibrating phone inside you or go out in public (put your alarm on silent).

The classic one:
Put your panties in your cunt instead of wearing them for a day.

Another classic one:
Insertas many pens in your cunt as possible. Wait 5 minutes. Continue to insert more by putting them in the middle of the others. Now cum before you remove them.

Put an egg timer in your cunt for work.

Have fun!

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:38 PM   #11
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I second that one. Just make sure to not scratch your urethra, that pain is terrible (Just wedge a tea spoon or plastic ruler or whatever you have between your peehole and the bristles)

Get a tangerine, thoroughly wash it (pesticides), then coat it in icyhot or tigerbalm. Shove it up your pussy in the morning and keep it inside you until lunchtime, which is when you take it out. Peel and eat in in front of someone.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:49 PM   #12
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

So, you like the idea of being naughty at work?

I dare you to have inserted any writing utensils on your desk into your pussy by the end of the week.
Even more fun if you can insert them in the bathroom,
And get them back out at your desk?

Have fun,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 07:09 AM   #13
Norax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post

Set the alarm on your mobile phone, put it in a condom, put it in your pussy. Now either go to sleep to be woken with the vibrating phone inside you or go out in public (put your alarm on silent).

The classic one:
Put your panties in your cunt instead of wearing them for a day.

Another classic one:
Insertas many pens in your cunt as possible. Wait 5 minutes. Continue to insert more by putting them in the middle of the others. Now cum before you remove them.

Put an egg timer in your cunt for work.

Have fun!
Hi! I don’t have some of the items for the dares you suggested, and my phone is much too big to put inside of me. I’ll try my best with the brush haha, I have a feeling it might be too big as well 😅
Old 03-05-2020, 07:12 AM   #14
Norax

Quote:
Originally Posted by smite2001 View Post
I second that one. Just make sure to not scratch your urethra, that pain is terrible (Just wedge a tea spoon or plastic ruler or whatever you have between your peehole and the bristles)

Get a tangerine, thoroughly wash it (pesticides), then coat it in icyhot or tigerbalm. Shove it up your pussy in the morning and keep it inside you until lunchtime, which is when you take it out. Peel and eat in in front of someone.
Hello! I’m going to try your dare in a bit x i’ll use toothpaste instead of icyhot and such since I don’t have those x I can’t eat the orange as that’s one of my limits, but i’ll keep it in until lunch before removing it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, punishment, pussy control, pussy insertion, slave