Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2020, 06:47 AM   #1
MastersWhore
Account Banned

Default Force me to be a SLUT

I want to be forced into becoming a slut here. I have little to no limits and i want tasks from you that will eventually turn me into the slut i truly am. I love being degraded so feel free to send me degrading messages on my kik Prettywhorex so that i am constantly reminded of my place. Tell me what to do with my body and turn me into a dirty slut! I also love being humiliated and i have basic toys to work with along with household objects.
MastersWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:50 AM   #2
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersWhore View Post
I want to be forced into becoming a slut here. I have little to no limits and i want tasks from you that will eventually turn me into the slut i truly am. I love being degraded so feel free to send me degrading messages on my kik Prettywhorex so that i am constantly reminded of my place. Tell me what to do with my body and turn me into a dirty slut! I also love being humiliated and i have basic toys to work with along with household objects.
Maybe provide a list of toys you have available and your current living situation so we can create dares/tasks and rules to suit your situation?

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post:
Old 01-12-2020, 09:06 AM   #3
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastersWhore View Post
Let's start with some rules... Kik me to keep in touch with me. My kik is in my signature.

Clothing Control
  1. Only miniskirts, one thirds of your thighs or taller.
  2. Only stilettos, 15cm or taller.
  3. No panties, no bras, no stockings, no socks.
  4. Slightly see through clothes.
  5. A bit too much make up:
    • Start with your lipstick.
    • Lipstick, finger and toe nail polish must be the same color.
    • This color must not be black.
  6. Sleep naked and, if over 15C, uncovered.
Bathroom Control
  1. Anything you do in the bathroom (even fix your makeup), you will do it naked.
  2. Never take any baths.
  3. Only shower with cold water, as cold as you can get it.
Miscellaneous Behavior
  • Whenever you are home alone, be naked.
  • Every week, you will:
    1. Order some food from a delivery place, preferably a different one.
    2. Ask for a delivery boy, not a girl.
    3. As soon as you finish placing the order, get in a shower, and play with your clit. Don't cum.
    4. When he rings the bell, wrap yourself in a towel and let him in.
    5. As soon as he is in, let the towel fall on your feet but do not get it back. If he insists, tell him that he has already seen you.
    6. Pay for it, including a handsome tip.
    7. Offer him a BJ now and to wait for after his shift is over and have a full service session with you (if you know what I mean), and with as many of his friends as would be interested.
    8. Make it so.
  • Always keep your knees at least shoulder width apart.
  • If you ever catch a non-minor looking at your pussy or ass (you will)... Spread your legs a bit further apart.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king

Last edited by Magnetic; 01-12-2020 at 09:09 AM.
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 10:01 AM   #4
MastersWhore
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Let's start with some rules... Kik me to keep in touch with me. My kik is in my signature.

Clothing Control
  1. Only miniskirts, one thirds of your thighs or taller.
  2. Only stilettos, 15cm or taller.
  3. No panties, no bras, no stockings, no socks.
  4. Slightly see through clothes.
  5. A bit too much make up:
    • Start with your lipstick.
    • Lipstick, finger and toe nail polish must be the same color.
    • This color must not be black.
  6. Sleep naked and, if over 15C, uncovered.
Bathroom Control
  1. Anything you do in the bathroom (even fix your makeup), you will do it naked.
  2. Never take any baths.
  3. Only shower with cold water, as cold as you can get it.
Miscellaneous Behavior
  • Whenever you are home alone, be naked.
  • Every week, you will:
    1. Order some food from a delivery place, preferably a different one.
    2. Ask for a delivery boy, not a girl.
    3. As soon as you finish placing the order, get in a shower, and play with your clit. Don't cum.
    4. When he rings the bell, wrap yourself in a towel and let him in.
    5. As soon as he is in, let the towel fall on your feet but do not get it back. If he insists, tell him that he has already seen you.
    6. Pay for it, including a handsome tip.
    7. Offer him a BJ now and to wait for after his shift is over and have a full service session with you (if you know what I mean), and with as many of his friends as would be interested.
    8. Make it so.
  • Always keep your knees at least shoulder width apart.
  • If you ever catch a non-minor looking at your pussy or ass (you will)... Spread your legs a bit further apart.
Thank you for my tasks i will make sure i am doing them well and i will start wearing too much makeup tomorrow as it is night here. I take it ill be wearing lots of blusher too! Thank you for my tasks they will be sure to humiliate me and transform me into the slut i truly am.
MastersWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 01:29 AM   #5
hattersane

Every two weeks you should have sex with a different person meeting all of the following criteria:
1) Friend, coworker, or someone who already has known you personally beyond casual acquiaintance (for at least a month)
2) Must be someone with whom you have *never* had sex before
3) Must be at least 4 years older than your age
4) Must be at least 1 years older than the last person you had sex with for this rule
5) Encounter must include climax from your partner during penetrative sex
6) if you miss a deadlime or find after the fact you didn't meet *all* of the above criteria... add +5 to the current value of #4, and ask on this site for a punishment dare
7) Report back on this thread for significant milestones, failures, etc

Dare ends when you either complete the above with 20 of your (now closer) acquaintances, or your last partner age hits 69+... or if meeting #5 becomes physically challenging for age-related reasons ( after at least 3 reasonable retries, each following #1-4)

If you accept this task and complete it - take a break from this rule for - then you can start the same downwards. Start with 2 year younger than you, with 4 month increments, until you hit 20 partners or 18 years of age.
hattersane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty, humiliation, slave bitch, slut control, slut training