Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-02-2020, 11:29 AM   #1
dumb.bunny

Default bad little girl needs punishment

I’ve been a bad little girl and need to be punished for my actions. I have a messy room, got a speeding ticket, and have had foul mouth. Daddy is having me post here to let you decide my punishments. You can pick a combination of things listed in the punishment section of my signature. I will be doing them next week and will write a small report!
will stop taking punishments January 7th 2020

limits: public, family, blood, scat, piss, permanent, pictures, messy, blackmail, breast/nipple pain,anything food related

punishments: spanking, wedgie, mouthsoaping,writing lines

items: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91461

*happily taken by my Daddy, zach.99

Last edited by dumb.bunny; 01-04-2020 at 10:05 AM.
dumb.bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 12:25 PM   #2
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

For speeding a sore ass and time to think about it is in order.

Bend over the back of a couch or chair, make sure you have to be in your tip toes. 70 swats on your ass and 30 swats on your sit spots for each mph you were over the speed limit.

After the spanking sit in a hard wood chair and hand write the following. "Driving is a privilege, all road rules must be obeyed."

125 lines.

You are not permitted to get up during this time. If you ask me for a reminder spanking via pm.

Last edited by MrSpanker; 01-02-2020 at 02:30 PM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrSpanker for this post:
Old 01-02-2020, 12:51 PM   #3
letsdothis

Start by stripping naked and set a timer, now begin cleaning your room, it better be spotless and organized aswell as vacuumed and windows clean. Now stop the timer once you’ve finished, for every minute you took, that’s a line of “I am a good for nothing brainless bitch” you must have a bar of soap in your mouth for the entire time your writing. Once you are finished your lines you must put a thong on and pull them into a shoulder wedgie, you must now go stand in the corner on your tip toes for 10 times the mph u we’re over the limit in minutes. You nose must be against the walls and you hands behind your back. If you fail to complete the full time, spank your ass 100 times with your hairbrush and 25 on each tit for each minute you fall shot, please give a decent report

Likes:celebrity worship, crossdressing, feminization, orgasm torture, pain, hidden public, messy.
Dislikes:risky public, humiliation, extreme pain, piss, toilet, denial, anal
Limitsics/vids, blackmail, family/friends, full public, illegal.
letsdothis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to letsdothis for this post:
Old 01-07-2020, 10:08 AM   #4
dumb.bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
For speeding a sore ass and time to think about it is in order.

Bend over the back of a couch or chair, make sure you have to be in your tip toes. 70 swats on your ass and 30 swats on your sit spots for each mph you were over the speed limit.

After the spanking sit in a hard wood chair and hand write the following. "Driving is a privilege, all road rules must be obeyed."

125 lines.

You are not permitted to get up during this time. If you ask me for a reminder spanking via pm.
Thank you sir! I just finished this punishment. I started of with the first 70 that stung terribly. I had to take a moment before I could continue with the next 30 per mile over. Since I was ten over, I multiplied it by 10 and it came out as 300. This made me nervous because I have never had that many before but Daddy assured me that I would be fine. They hurt really bad but they were what I needed. After the spanking, I put the textbooks on my chair (like we discussed) and started writing the 125 lines (I emailed them to you). My sore bottom will help me think about my actions and how I can do better in the future.

limits: public, family, blood, scat, piss, permanent, pictures, messy, blackmail, breast/nipple pain,anything food related

Old 02-03-2020, 08:04 PM   #5
dumb.bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsdothis View Post
Start by stripping naked and set a timer, now begin cleaning your room, it better be spotless and organized aswell as vacuumed and windows clean. Now stop the timer once you’ve finished, for every minute you took, that’s a line of “I am a good for nothing brainless bitch” you must have a bar of soap in your mouth for the entire time your writing. Once you are finished your lines you must put a thong on and pull them into a shoulder wedgie, you must now go stand in the corner on your tip toes for 10 times the mph u we’re over the limit in minutes. You nose must be against the walls and you hands behind your back. If you fail to complete the full time, spank your ass 100 times with your hairbrush and 25 on each tit for each minute you fall shot, please give a decent report
Thank you sir! I know my response is a little late and I apologize. It took me 90 minutes to clean my room completely so I wrote 90 lines. The soap didn’t taste good and made my mouth burn. I gave myself the wedgie and stood in the corner for 10 minutes because I was only 10 mph over the speed limit. Since then I have been more cautious of my driving and keeping my room clean.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bad behavior, punish a naughty grl, spanking punishment dare