Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-26-2019, 07:53 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Doctor Stuff

Have you ever had any somewhat sexual experiences at the doctor? Just even like, being turned on because you were naked, or maybe during a prostate exam. Even an embarrassing story would be interesting.

I remember getting naked for a check up when I was 12 and the doctor left and she left the door open and some people saw me naked. Probably fueled my later exhibitionism.

Also got erect when she touched it to exam it when I was about 16. She just laughed and said that happens sometimes. Nothing else happened.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 12:43 PM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

When I was 16 I had not yet hit puberty. Like no hair down there and not really much growth since I was a baby. They were considering starting me on treatment to get my body in gear. My annual physical which my mom had to be present for always involved full physical. Yes they grab your balls and deep for the testicles and being that I am not circumcised, they retract the foreskin.

So having to get naked in front of doctor and my mom with a tiny hairless penis which when she touches it to retract the foreskin it's stroking me which makes any teen boy hard but of course she says it is natural but I remember some comment like "he isn't even a grower" which lead my mom to chuckle.

At that time she did say when I hit puberty chances are there still won't be considerable growth and I may end up having what is called a micro-penis.

Luckily I grew just enough to not put me in that category but I believe this experience with a few other situations that lead me to small penis humiliation.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 02:46 PM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethegreat View Post
When I was 16 I had not yet hit puberty. Like no hair down there and not really much growth since I was a baby. They were considering starting me on treatment to get my body in gear. My annual physical which my mom had to be present for always involved full physical. Yes they grab your balls and deep for the testicles and being that I am not circumcised, they retract the foreskin.

So having to get naked in front of doctor and my mom with a tiny hairless penis which when she touches it to retract the foreskin it's stroking me which makes any teen boy hard but of course she says it is natural but I remember some comment like "he isn't even a grower" which lead my mom to chuckle.

At that time she did say when I hit puberty chances are there still won't be considerable growth and I may end up having what is called a micro-penis.

Luckily I grew just enough to not put me in that category but I believe this experience with a few other situations that lead me to small penis humiliation.
How big did you end up getting down there?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 05:25 AM   #4
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

I am 1" soft and 4" hard. If you would like to see then send me a message on Kik.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.

Last edited by natethegreat; 12-28-2019 at 10:09 AM.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk