Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-23-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
snowdude

Default Tag team webcam dare

Hey all,

I just had this idea, so I figured that I would share. There are ton of dares that are along the lines of "go into a random chatroom, cam with someone and do whatever they say", etc. I have tried this, but typically the results are not that great (people generally aren't receptive). I think a better idea would be for a pair of people to go in to the same room and try it out. By pair I mean people on two separate accounts (so they dont have to be in the same room, it could be two random people that decide to do the game together). If people are not paying attention at first, the two people could play a game together and continually advertise that they will accept dares from other people. I think it would catch on with a very high probability.

I know a cam-room service that would be very good for this but I dont think I am specifically allowed to endorse anything ( if you want to know, pm me).

I would like to do this with an 18+ female if anyone is interested (I really do hate it when people says "girls only" but I am hypocrite, so there).
snowdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
monkeysrock
getDare Sweetheart

Add me! I'd love to try it

M
I've used cam4 before.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f6ea2.75805559
monkeysrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:40 PM   #3
Nick
Distinguished Member

I'm a little confused on how this would work. So people would go into a room and say accepting dares and so they'd give each other dares so that the other people in the room catch on?

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
snowdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I'm a little confused on how this would work. So people would go into a room and say accepting dares and so they'd give each other dares so that the other people in the room catch on?
Yes, that is how it works. From my experience, there is not a lot of support for the one odd person doing it, but having two people will garner some attention. Plus, there is the added bonus of being able to share the experience with another person (which makes it more fun in my opinion).

Alternatively, the second person doesnt need to take the dares, but start daring the other person (kind of like a planted audience member).
snowdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #5
Nick
Distinguished Member

oh cool, thanks for clearing that up.
I'd be up for trying this, never done anything quite like this, so pm me if interested.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #6
karaninmumbai

Send a message via Yahoo to karaninmumbai

I am game. I am also available as karaninmumbai4u on yahoo
karaninmumbai is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk