Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-22-2019, 05:54 AM   #1
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

Music Beam New Year, New Rules

Hello, Im looking for some new rules to follow in the new year, I want to get into better shape and be more motivated and be more aware of my drinking so if they involve these then great, but also happy to involve any aspect of my life.

I will post weekly reports on how im getting on.

Rules can be for a certain amount of days per week or every day or full time.

happy to take punishments if i fail that breaks dislikes OR limits if i keep failing 3 times in a row

Go Wild

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 06:38 AM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

How about getting a gym membership? You will go for at least 1 hour per day. You may have Sundays off. Every day that you go to the gym you may touch yourself as much as you want without cumming. If you manage every day Monday through Saturday then you may have a full 24 hours to cum as many times as you want from midnight on Saturday to midnight on Sunday. Then your week start's again.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
m23, new year, report, rules