Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-14-2019, 09:35 PM   #1
japgirl

Default Being Turned Down

Men...how do you react when a girl turns you down for sex? Do you get mad? Do you let it go? Have you ever acted inappropriately out of anger toward that girl?

I turned a guy down and was met with hostility. Are girls not allowed to say no?!?!

• Female •

SHS: 3

I can be sweet, but I have a bit of a bite. Snarky, savage, and full of sarcasm.

I don’t play with jailbait!

Rules of Play
Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Story in Progress
The Shadow

The Anthology
The Color of My Soul
The Unspoken Story
The Sub’s Song
My Surrender
japgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 11:21 PM   #2
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by japgirl View Post
Men...how do you react when a girl turns you down for sex? Do you get mad? Do you let it go? Have you ever acted inappropriately out of anger toward that girl?
Personally, I just let it go. If one of us knows what girls are looking for, girls for one night stands are a penny a thousand, if you know what I mean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japgirl View Post
I turned a guy down and was met with hostility. Are girls not allowed to say no?!?!

Of course you are! He obviously was one of the many guys who knew shit about chicks!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 02:35 AM   #3
RosieMarlowe

Not a guy but I have for sure experienced the end of this where you turn someone down and they get very bitter about it and do bad things later on. In those cases I'm usually reassured that turning them down was the right choice because if they reacted that badly they probably aren't the sort of person you want to be going out with.

Its never happened to me but I've had friends tell me about times they were asked out and told by the guy that he might kill himself if they said no - that seems like a really scary situation to be in.

From the other perspective I've been turned down by guys and my reaction is usually to be sad and go and mope around for a day. Maybe curl up and watch some sad television and feel sorry for myself. I don't deal with it well.

Anything else you might want to know about me you can ask here!
Also sorry but please stop just asking for pictures, like maybe one day but out of the blue? No.

If you PM me please be polite and I'll be polite too!
RosieMarlowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 09:49 PM   #4
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

I think this is more of a personal advice question?

Anyways just accepting the 'no' and moving on is the only acceptible answer here.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 12-20-2019, 10:43 PM   #5
bogue270

of course a woman has the right to say no. and yes I have been rejected from time to time. men are used to being turned down since we are the ones mostly asking women out. At this point in my life I find it easier to just tell a woman what I want. I want to go out. eat, and take you home.. if you don't want that then I don't want to spend the time to take you out, and pay for your damn meal. I don't want to marry you, I don't want to date you... it seems to work for me
bogue270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 08:58 AM   #6
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default Only time

Ive only been turned down when the situation was such that we were at a event where asking was not good timing.

If it was on a date -- never been turned down..
Usually though it was obvious that no turndown would happen but 2 times it happend but in those cases I was hugging her and i simply went down and started licking her pussy and she didnt stop me...

Per that - sex was later.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk