Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-10-2019, 07:16 PM   #1
AlphaPluto1996

Male 23/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/dom in US (online)

23/male/sub seeks 18-30/male/dom in US (online)

Hi I知 Pluto. I知 23 M USA. I will share a bit about myself. I am a nerdy athletic guy. I work a good amount, live with my parents. My hobbies are reading, writing, gaming, going to the gym, I train in martial arts, and like to watch tv, anime and movies. I do a lot with family and friends so need someone who痴 willing 59 be a friend an do not have to be kinky all the time. That痴 my vanilla life.

Me as a sub:
I am a bit of a loyal sub and a brat mixed in one. What I am into is verbal humiliation, degradation, crossdressing, I love sending pics of myself and exposure with my approval. I知 into anal, denial, edging, cum play, piss play and a lot more.

What I知 looking for in a Dom:
I知 looking for someone who can be strict but can go with the flow and be my friend as well. I enjoy getting kinky and playing but not all the time. Hoping to find a Dom that can find the happy medium. Also please have kik or telegram

Kik & Telegram: AlphaPluto1996

Advertisements
Kink Talk