Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-28-2019, 03:27 PM   #1
littleone19

Default Test my bladder, punish my pussy ;) 20f

Hey there,
Free couple of days coming up, please give me dared for any of the following- pee holding (maybe poop), hidden public, humiliation, pussy punishments, ass training (it’s very tight), dice date ideas. I love anything with ice too hehe!
This naughty slut thanks you in advance for your time, pls feel free to ask for a report via PM xox

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f

Last edited by littleone19; 11-28-2019 at 03:29 PM.
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 03:28 PM   #2
littleone19

Oh also, I’m currently about to go to sleep, but also very desperate to pee, help!

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 11-28-2019, 03:40 PM   #3
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

You can either wet yourself and sleep wet or pee into something and drink the contents.

Easy decision....
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 03:45 PM   #4
littleone19

Piss drinking is against my limits so I guess pissing my slutty panties it is!

PM ME DARES

Old 11-28-2019, 03:46 PM   #5
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleone19 View Post
What a lovely sleep you will have!
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 04:14 PM   #6
sq34ky1

if you need to pee ..... drink another 1 pint of water before you go to sleep ..... to make it worse / better, insert an ice cube in your ass and let that melt too.
sq34ky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 04:57 PM   #7
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Add it to your list of limits in your sig, then!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 05:11 PM   #8
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Hey there,
Free couple of days coming up, please give me dared for any of the following- pee holding (maybe poop), hidden public, humiliation, pussy punishments, ass training (it’s very tight), dice date ideas. I love anything with ice too hehe!
This naughty slut thanks you in advance for your time, pls feel free to ask for a report via PM xox
Let's see if we can make this few days the most humiliating in your entire life!
  • No underwear, of any kind (bras, panties, docks, stockings, etc, etc, etc)
  • No shorts or pants, only very loose mini skirts or mini dresses (above your knees)
  • Whenever you are outside, you must wear 15cm or higher stilettos
  • Full makeup, any color except black. Also, be absolutely sure to include lipstick.
  • Whenever there are no minors around, you are forbidden to close your legs while sitting, but only far apart for it to be barely visible. Make sure your pussy will be so to anyone who looks from the right angle only.
  • If anybody request you a report on any of the tasks on this thread by PM, send them the PM but also publish the report here.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 05:23 PM   #9
JohnDoeEyes

We can't have you being tight. Get a bunch of pens (sharpies work well), start inserting them in your anus until it becomes uncomfortable. Increase it by one each day for seven days (or for as long as you have free).

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 12:51 AM   #10
littleone19

Thank you so much for your dare, the only problem with it is, is that it’s absolutely freezing outside! Am I allowed to wear tights? Or a coat? Sorry for being such a useless slut sir, feel free to add anything else

PM ME DARES

Old 11-29-2019, 12:52 AM   #11
littleone19

Sorry for being such a useless slut sir, I’ve forgotten how to edit it but I will try to now. Please punish me if you would like

PM ME DARES

Old 11-29-2019, 12:53 AM   #12
littleone19

Thank you for this task sir

PM ME DARES

Old 11-29-2019, 12:55 AM   #13
littleone19

Please give me more rules/tasks/punishments!!

PM ME DARES

Old 11-29-2019, 01:08 AM   #14
littleone19

I’ve edited my sig sir. I hope that it is up to your standard.

PM ME DARES

Old 11-29-2019, 01:52 AM   #15
JohnDoeEyes

You are no longer allowed to pee without permission. But you can't ask for it in advance. Wait until you are really desperate, not just needing to pee a little. You have to full on be doing the pee dance and grabbing your crotch to stop it leaking. Then add a few ice cubes to your underwear and then you can ask someone on getdare. It can be anyone on here or you can ask in this forum. You better hope people reply promptly.

To speed it up, drink a glass of water when you read this and a second one in half an hour.

Likes and Limits

Limits: permanent, scat, fam, age play, getting caught
Toys: Dildo, buttplugs, vibrator, panties

JohnDoeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, dice, hidden public, pee, punishment