Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2019, 06:40 PM   #1
Covanee

Crown Control my weight loss and food intake

Hi GetDare,

I am fascinated by the idea of food control and using my submissive tendencies to make me with lose weight... I want to be accountable on getdare for my diet and exercise. I need to lose approx. 15 kg (healthily, over a period of multiple months) but I need you to force me to stick to a target of losing 1-2 lbs a week or else risk punishment. I would do this by restricting my calorie intake to max 1500 per day which I can track and share this via MyFitnessPal in addition to exercise tasks. What/when will you allow me to eat? Please consider setting me some tasks/punishments to keep me in line! I will provide reports of my progress at your request.

Punishments can be whatever you decide... examples I have considered = enforced fasting, replacing food with a meal replacement shake eg Huel), eliminating certain foods

I'm also open to discussing this via PM or kik with anyone who is interested further

Likes/fantasies: control in all its aspects, humiliation, light degradation, edging, orgasm control, small breast humiliation, gaslighting, bondage, GWA, food/diet/exercise control, bathroom control, TPE, occasional brattiness

Dislikes: Pain, anal play, toothpaste

Limits: Anything slightly public or involving other people, blood, scat, pictures.

Last edited by Covanee; 11-21-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Covanee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
calorie restriction, diet control, weight loss