Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2019, 10:33 AM   #1
Littlemellife

Default Underwear scat/piss dares please f/20

Sadly i have ran out of diapers and wont be able to get more until next week so in the mean time i am looking for messy dares to do wearing underwear or old clothes.

Supplies:
Old underwear/clothes
Enema kit
Marshmallows
Butt plugs

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Littlemellife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 05:17 PM   #2
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlemellife View Post
Sadly i have ran out of diapers and wont be able to get more until next week so in the mean time i am looking for messy dares to do wearing underwear or old clothes.

Supplies:
Old underwear/clothes
Enema kit
Marshmallows
Butt plugs

Find yourself a really cute guy and go out on a first date with him. Wear a miniskirt, stilettos, nice tops, and a bit too much makeup, but don't forget to wear lipstick (a girl without lipstick is necessarily a girl without makeup).

During the date, initiate your first kiss with him. While you are kissing him, pop and piss very noisily...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 05:46 PM   #3
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

I recommend just keeping it simple; go about your business for a full day wearing old underwear/clothes, and when you feel the need, just do whatever you have to do right there.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jml3030 for this post:
Old 11-06-2019, 11:08 AM   #4
Littlemellife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Find yourself a really cute guy and go out on a first date with him. Wear a miniskirt, stilettos, nice tops, and a bit too much makeup, but don't forget to wear lipstick (a girl without lipstick is necessarily a girl without makeup).

During the date, initiate your first kiss with him. While you are kissing him, pop and piss very noisily...
I have a boyfriend so i wont be doing this

Likes: diapers, wetting messing, anal, pet play, verbal humiliation, being degraded verbally
Limits: public , social suicide, consuming poop/pee, blood, extreme pain, pictures
Old 11-06-2019, 11:42 AM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

I see. In that case, do it to your boyfriend (preferably without telling him beforehand).

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 10:16 AM   #6
Littlemellife

I did this last night we were sitting on the sofa watching a movie. omg it was so loud and my panties were so full, he laughed and said we will need to get you more diapers

Old 11-09-2019, 10:22 AM   #7
kaliara

Roll two dice and put that many marshmallows up your butt. Then go for a quick walk to a nerd by coffee shop and start to drink some coffee. Hopefully you don’t have an accident before you get home. If you don’t live with you boyfriend maybe walk to his house so he can help clean you up/change you.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 11:43 AM   #8
Littlemellife

Update: i will be back in diapers in 3 days time if you have any dares youd like to give me they can be for diapers now too

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, messy, piss, scat