Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2019, 02:19 AM   #1
Scatboy

Post 4 day training session :p

So it’s been a while since I’ve dived into the world of scat and pee due to work and maybe a small crush, but now that all the excitement is gone I think I’m ready to come back and try somethings again.

I have 4 days free from work until Sunday, I want some tasks and rules to cover the 4 days, I don’t really have toys and money is incredibly tight until Thursday, on Thursday supply’s can be bought.

All tasks can include scat, pee, diapers, anal, oral, smearing, eating, toilet control, light bondage, hidden public, and a few others I can’t really think of.
My own personal rule is no cumming until Sunday

If your interested in updates I may be able to send a few on Kik when requested
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 01:07 PM   #2
Leolocked

Nuclear Task

Right Scatboi

Here's your task for the next 4 days.

You are a Wastewater treatment plant and your stomach is a septic tank.

All bodily fluids produced over the next 96hrs is to be reconsumed. Place contents in blender and you are on home made protein shakes only (+water).

Don't have a blender tough shit looks like your eating hands free from a bowl on the floor.

Enjoy
Leolocked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 03:57 PM   #3
JustPassingBy

I can't recommend drinking all the urine you produce for 4 days. It would make your body into a closed-loop system with no way to remove toxins. You'd be simulating the effects of complete kidney failure for 4 days, which is probably very unhealthy. Google "uremia".
Drinking urine from another person is different because the loop isn't closed and there's no build-up of toxins.

As for task/rule suggestions, how about this:
Any time you want to use the toilet over the next 4 days you must first get permission from someone (online or in real life). Also, before removing your underwear you must relax your bladder and try to wet yourself for 10 seconds. You can wear whatever underwear you want, but I'd recommend diapers since it will be very hard to stay dry.
Old 10-17-2019, 05:12 AM   #4
Scatboy

I agree 4 days of pee could be unhealthy, I’ll do this for two days to prevent any problems, and luckily I have diapers so I’ll ensure to strap up
Scatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 01:13 AM   #5
Leolocked

Nuclear

Ok Scatboi

If your concerned about it two days it is but must do the two days twice within the same week.

Don't forget to let us know how it went.
Leolocked is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, pee, scat, toilet