Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-08-2019, 11:09 AM   #1
Forced
Account Banned

Default FD's Blackmail Application

Inspired by other blackmail (BM) application threads, I have made myself one to find someone who's willing to be blackmailed. I have experience with both blackmailing others and being blackmailed myself. If you're interested, please fill out the application form.
Things you should know
- Blackmail should be taken seriously.
- The blackmail period will not start until we've talked and agreed on the terms.
- People looking for a quick fix will be disappointed.
- Your trust in me is needed for a blackmail relation to work. I will not betray that trust.
- I can provide the push you need to commit to whatever you want to commit.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1F...7NfKQ/viewform

Last edited by Forced; 10-08-2019 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Picture is a link as well
Forced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 06:31 PM   #2
Forced
Account Banned

So far 20+ submissions. Great but unfortunately, they ...
... filled out a non-existing gD username.
... didn't reply to my message.
... didn't dare to go through.
... w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶e did not match with me (reasons were provided).

So I'd like to give some additional information and reiterate a few things.
  • My prefered blackmail material on you is the combination of compromising pictures and contact details of people within your social circle.
  • Whether I am able to exposure you online or to your social circle, you hold your reputation in your own hands through your actions. So if everything goes smooth, there's zero chance that I will use the blackmail material.
  • I require you to take a leap of faith when entrusting me with your compromising blackmail material because otherwise, we cannot start anything.
  • It may take a few days to get back to you because I'm not always on getDare. Don't get discouraged.
  • If you have any questions, shoot me a pm.

Last edited by Forced; 11-10-2019 at 05:18 PM. Reason: strikethrough text edited (I meant something else obviously)
Forced is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk