Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 10-03-2019, 09:17 PM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Sleeping with a chastity cage

Like I wrote in my recent blog -> https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90838 I have lots of trouble sleeping with my chastity cage.

Not only do I have a problem with dealing with my major nightly erection but also just simply falling asleep. I can't because the cage lets me focus too much on my penis. All I can think about is my penis and the feeling of the cage, even when fully soft, makes me horny and so I can't sleep.

I am looking for any advice you can give me to make this easier. I really want to learn to sleep with it comfortably enough so that I can have my Miss lock me up for days on end.

Thank you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 09:19 PM   #2
Edgeking

Hmm try finding a position that allows the cage to not poke your leg or otherwise, I’m not really sure how else to help sorry

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 02:30 PM   #3
hood.0272

i found having a bedtime ritual was helpful. Brushing teeth, a short period kneeling in thanks to my key holder, a glass of water.
Physical tiredness can help too. So a long walk or run or a hard trip to the gym. Or a load of digging in the garden or something.
No screens for at least 90 minutes before bedtime.
And try reading a book. Something not mentally taxing (Dan Browne?) but it needs to be a real book, not from a screen or Kindle.
hood.0272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 02:52 PM   #4
nareth

It may sound counter intuitive, but for me helped using a smaller cage. The one where I slept best was the smallest possible one. My penis couldn't grow at all in there and this caused it to giving up even trying that so that I didn't have any trouble in the morning.

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 02:50 AM   #5
BoundBoy69

Wear the cage for the full day before hand so that your body gets used to it. Keep warm so that your balls remain looser. Wear tight underwear as you sleep to reduce movement and keep your ball warm.

Try counting backwards from 100.

Don't make it an option to let yourself out before an alarm goes off because then you will keep trying to decide if you should let yourself out.

kik: BoundBoy69
discord: boundboy69#8320

Chasity: unlocked

Likes: Bondage, cam2cam, games, light CBT, anal, toys, masturbation, wedgies, ice, trying new things

Limits: Full public, poop, face pics, permanent/visible marks

Toys: Lovens Hush, Chasity cage, ropes with rafters for hanging in basement, dildos, estim bands, clothespins, rubber cock rings, auto stroker, diapers, undersized protective cup, old underwear, straight jacket, mask.
BoundBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 02:22 PM   #6
AgentGreen

I have quite a bit of experience with this and immediately going to the bathroom when you are woken up helps. You erection will go away and you will be able to quickly go back to sleep. The first two weeks can be a bit of a hell but past that point things start getting a LOT easier. Your body WILL learn to sleep with your device, it just takes time. In the meantime the bathroom tricks should make your nights mostly restful.
AgentGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2019, 08:33 PM   #7
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Thank you for the tips guys! I am only trying this once a week now in the weekends. I really need my sleep during the week. But I understand I should probably increase my attempts to get this to work.
In any case I won't give up yet!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk