Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-18-2019, 05:34 PM   #1
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Self-punish Bad Husband

My ma’am is out of town and I will be receiving a self-punishment session over the next two days. My infraction is that a female friend was drunk online and flashed her tits and I did screenshots. My ma’am wants my ass and cock sore from self-punishment before she gets home to really let me have it on top of whatever I get. I have implements. Please give me ideas how my ass should pay the price. But please, don't tell me to use the heavy strap.

Last edited by HairbrushMe; 08-19-2019 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Oops
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 05:23 AM   #2
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default New rule from Ma’am

Ma’am adds that for every challenge I receive through Tuesday, I must give myself 5 cane strokes on my ass crack or cock/balls. Also, I must reply to every challenge within 15 minutes or I receive one demerit which will earn an additional 5 ass crack/cock cane blows (or similar penalty) for each hour I am off. This will be hard for me because I am not online all the time. Plus, she said this weekend she will be repeating all the punishments no matter how sore I am.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.

Last edited by HairbrushMe; 08-19-2019 at 06:23 AM.
Old 08-19-2019, 05:52 AM   #3
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Start with 30 hairbrush swats to the rear.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 06:03 AM   #4
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Tell us more about this heavy strap......
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 06:22 AM   #5
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Start with 30 hairbrush swats to the rear.
Will do these as soon as possible. Late with response 1 hour. Demerits: 1

Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
Old 08-19-2019, 06:26 AM   #6
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtightmask View Post
Tell us more about this heavy strap......
The heavy strap is called “The Curse of Dana Kane,” It really packs a wallop. Slappy and thumpy. Really stings on the thighs of course.

I should have added to sig I have: hairbrush, bathbrush, paddles, strap, small leather tawse, binder clips, rubber bands, clothespins.

Missed time on response by one hour: Demerits: 2

Last edited by HairbrushMe; 08-19-2019 at 07:23 AM.
Old 08-19-2019, 09:02 AM   #7
airtightmask
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairbrushMe View Post
The heavy strap is called “The Curse of Dana Kane,” It really packs a wallop. Slappy and thumpy. Really stings on the thighs of course.

I should have added to sig I have: hairbrush, bathbrush, paddles, strap, small leather tawse, binder clips, rubber bands, clothespins.

Missed time on response by one hour: Demerits: 2
If you can handle it, 10 rubber band snaps to the balls and 10 to the cock, then 10 to each nipple as well.

use the binder clips on your nipples, and do 25 to each buttcheek as hard as you can with the tawse.
airtightmask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 09:26 AM   #8
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by airtightmask View Post
If you can handle it, 10 rubber band snaps to the balls and 10 to the cock, then 10 to each nipple as well.

use the binder clips on your nipples, and do 25 to each buttcheek as hard as you can with the tawse.
I should be able to handle this. Will report.

For tallies sake, I am going to going each post as one demerit, plus any additional demerits for missed timing and any additional demerits I might earn in today and tomorrow.

Missed time here, plus I this is post 8, so 11 demerits equaling 55 more cane smacks.

Old 08-19-2019, 12:21 PM   #9
Mrdt1955d5

You said she wants your cock sore too. Milk yourself completely dry without any breaks in between orgasms. Just keep jerking until absolutely nothing comes out. By the time you do this your cock should be ao aore you can't stand to touch it. Then 2 hours before she gets home you should milk yourself again just to make sure your balls are completely drained. When she gets there tell her you have been milked dry and ask her if ahe wants you to prove it to her.
Mrdt1955d5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 12:49 PM   #10
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdt1955d5 View Post
You said she wants your cock sore too. Milk yourself completely dry without any breaks in between orgasms. Just keep jerking until absolutely nothing comes out. By the time you do this your cock should be ao aore you can't stand to touch it. Then 2 hours before she gets home you should milk yourself again just to make sure your balls are completely drained. When she gets there tell her you have been milked dry and ask her if ahe wants you to prove it to her.
Yes, Ma’am wants my cock sore before she gets her turn. That way, she can skip any “warmup.”

This will surely leave my cock raw and aching for days. I deserve it.

Did not hit the time limit, so that puts demerits at 12 with this post.

Old 08-19-2019, 07:39 PM   #11
SubbyFootFetishist

I'm just adding a post here so you have to do the required caning and probably a demerit ^.^
Limits: Anal, Watersports, Family, Social Suicide, Pain, Illegal/Dangerous, Face Pics(feet are fine)

Kik: SubbyFootFetishist
PM Dares
SubbyFootFetishist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 07:48 PM   #12
Kapplegreen

Tie your balls to the doorknob with the rope/ string running behind you. Crawl forward until they are being pulled fully behind your ass and proceed to give yourself 15 HARD smack with the heavy strap.
If you get hard you are to untie when done and place 10 clothespins on your nutsack. You must use the hairbrush to smack them off
Kapplegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:19 PM   #13
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyFootFetishist View Post
I'm just adding a post here so you have to do the required caning and probably a demerit ^.^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapplegreen View Post
Tie your balls to the doorknob with the rope/ string running behind you. Crawl forward until they are being pulled fully behind your ass and proceed to give yourself 15 HARD smack with the heavy strap.
If you get hard you are to untie when done and place 10 clothespins on your nutsack. You must use the hairbrush to smack them off
I must thank both of you for these consequences. Missed the time limit on both so that’s 15 demerits.

Old 08-20-2019, 10:45 AM   #14
theobsessionqueen

Take ten clothespins and put five on each ball. Gave yourself 25 hard spanks to each ass cheek with the bathbrush. Then 30 good hard slaps to your cock with your hand.

Finally you are to remove the clothespins by taking any instrument you pick that is not your hand/fingers, but you can only pick one and you cannot switch once you decide, and slapping them off. Any clothespins you have not whipped off yourself after three minutes you will have to remove yourself by pulling them off without opening them.

Enjoy and hope this will please your wife.
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2019, 01:21 PM   #15
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theobsessionqueen View Post
Take ten clothespins and put five on each ball. Gave yourself 25 hard spanks to each ass cheek with the bathbrush. Then 30 good hard slaps to your cock with your hand.

Finally you are to remove the clothespins by taking any instrument you pick that is not your hand/fingers, but you can only pick one and you cannot switch once you decide, and slapping them off. Any clothespins you have not whipped off yourself after three minutes you will have to remove yourself by pulling them off without opening them.

Enjoy and hope this will please your wife.
I am obliged to thank you for more torment.

Missed time limit again. Puts me at 22 demerits with this post.

Advertisements
Kink Talk