Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2019, 08:01 PM   #1
Soft_humiliation_

Default Control my bladder, make me hot and wet~ ;)

Hello dommes/mommies/Doms and daddies
I'm a 19 y/o little slut, who loves humiliation, degradation, and being made to hold my pee. The desperation is just heavenly, and the way it feels when I have accidents, ooh, I love the feeling of hot piss, wetting my clothes, a towel, or a diaper.
So, here I am, begging all of you for creative dares via PM or kik, or if you wish to control me, set up a schedule, give me dirty things to do(but please take care of my limits).
Also, I love the idea of someone setting up a pee schedule for me, and/or making my holding game weak, make me have accidents Also, I'm very confident about holding my piss, so go ahead, give me a challenge~ Also, when giving me dares, take care of water intoxication, as I'm not going to drink large amounts of water in a short time, or risk my health.

My Kik is bitchbaby1818 , feel free to hit me up if you're a dominant, though I must say, I rather prefer females.

Likes: thick diapers, extreme verbal degradation, pee desperation, wetting, ice play, hot sauce/icyhot, humping, hard pain, hidden public humiliation, slapping, public diaper pee

Dislikes(can be used as punishment): pee drinking, pee on face

Limits(these are strict no-nos): family, social suicide, pics/vids, scat, face/ above the neck, drinking/eating bodily fluids, blood, needles, nipples/boobs(they're very sensitive)

Kik- bitchbaby1818
Soft_humiliation_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, humiliation, pee, slave, toilet slave