Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2019, 10:16 AM   #1
OptimisticSub

Default Steps per day w/ rules and punishments

I have just bought a Fitbit and my target is 8000 steps (about 4 miles) per day. I would like:

- List of punishments for not meeting target
- List of restrictions/rules to follow, which I may request to be lifted one at a time I’d i reach my target.
Please post a restriction or punishment to me so I can make a list I’ll treasure.

What I will do:

Every day at 9pm UK time I will post my step count for the day.
- If I am under 8000 steps i will do one punishment of your choice from the list (or your own punishment) OR you can add a restriction. First to post decides this.
- If I am over 8000 steps I will ask if one of my restrictions can be removed (you choose which... I might beg for one in particular)

Every week I will count how many days I got a reward and how many I got a punishment.
- If I got more punishments than rewards, I will ask permission for my target to be reduced by 500 steps.
- If I got more rewards than punishments I will raise my target by 500 steps for the next week, up to a maximum of 20,000 steps (I should be conditioned by then and will just have to start getting up earlier to cover more steps).

More about me: I am 32/f/s live alone. I work during the week so will find it more challenging then but have more free time to do steps at the weekend. I am also doing a part time degree so have to study most days.
- Exercise: I can walk in my area, live by a park and a swimming pool, have an exercise bike and stairs in my house. I am currently unfit so small amounts of strength or cardio can be very punishing for me.
- Items: only normal household implements please. I live by a supermarket with most Western stuff if you need me to get extra items. I am a vegetarian so no meat please.
I really like creative rules and punishments that relate to my target or failures. I am busy so the best tasks modify what I am doing anyway (clean, tidy, study, cook, shower, exercise etc.). I have developed some slobbish habits so anything to set high standards with consequences is so, so welcome. I’d love to go from being this slob to being a well behaved, in shape woman. Please stay off my “near limits” for now - I will go there if I fail completely like stop trying to reach my targets completely.

Also:

My tracker also tracks sleep. Every Friday morning I will post my sleep for the last seven days. It should be 56 hours (8 hours a night). If I am over by more than 20 mins, punish me for being lazy. If I am under by more than 20 mins, punish me for not looking after myself.

I am currently dieting with a 12lb weight loss target over 6 weeks (doctor approved). Every Friday at 7pm UK time I will report my weight loss. If it is under two lbs please punish me or add rules. If it is 2 lbs or over I will ask if one of my restrictions can be removed. I suppose you can also punish me for losing too much weight (like over 4lb) as that’s not healthy and I probably need to be stuffed to put it back on.

I want to thank you so much in advance for any rules and punishments you can give me. I beg you to help me meet my goals. Please, I’d love any dominant to decide my restrictions and give me a list of punishments.

Not doing PMs for this -sorry. Will be fully accountable and give good quality reports here.
F/32, submits to men. Likes: Rules for sleeping, study, shower, diet control, corner time, under clothing bondage, traditional discipline (soap, fig, belt etc), forced to do dares to be free of rules.
Punish: make me regret my likes, pain (clit, pussy, nipple torture), forced exercise, messy, food in ass, piss, bladder control, diapering.
Items: live alone, supermarket stuff, household items.
Limits: permanent, public, work, pics, sexual (I’m asexual), getting sick, hypno
Rules
OptimisticSub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diet control, fitness, punishment, rules female, workout