Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-17-2019, 03:17 AM   #1
SwimPussy

Lightbulb 19F Help me for outdoor trapping game / scenario

hello all !
To add sensation to my solo excursion, I search a scenario with some variable and no return points.

I you have some ideas to create suspense and traps.

Before continuing, read reports in my other thread to know me : https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367402

Terms :
- I make it in solo
- Use of swimsuits
- Not getting caugth / arrested
- No public involved / no public seing (or minimal risk)
- Max 2h playing (can be adaptated / dissociate in small times)

Need include :
- Swimsuits
- Outdoor
- Some traps / variables so I can't be sure what the next step (I know all possibilities, but which will be used ? )

Cand include :
- Only wear swimsuit outdoor
- Naked
- Edge / cum / rubbing ...
- Running / sporting / activities
- Wood, park, lake
- Swimsuit destruction (only with cheaps ones, I've some)
- SPECIAL : a friend male (fucking some times, but not in relation). Can set me free (if trapped), use me ... He don't know about this for now. He is a good handyman if needed to prepare/create something.
- SPECIAL : a friend girl not beeing include in playing but can hide things / help prepare

Items :
- Lots of swimsuits
- Vibrator
- Geisha balls
- Bullet remote vib
- 3 padlocks (keys)
- 1 code padlock
- 2 chains (2m and 1m)

- House items
- Can buy some utils if needed (supermarket or DIY store )

What I want :
one or more complete scenario with some choices (me or random or ? ) that put me ( or not ) in trapped situation that I can't escape easily. The most was I need help of my friend to be fried. maybe a climbing of risk/situation.

You can ask me if you need some precisions.

Thanks all
Don't like: all that not involve simwsuit

Last edited by SwimPussy; 06-19-2019 at 07:15 AM. Reason: change items
SwimPussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:18 AM   #2
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Start by cut a small pussy slit in a cheap suit.
Bind your tits with a rope and now go for a walk in the woods with your male friend. Part way through take his hand and show him the slit in the suit then put on a blindfold and hand him a second rope to tie your hands around a limb.

Tell him to give you 5-minutes to untie if not he gets to fuck you like that.
interesting ! Sur he'll appreciate.
something to add before ? fucking was the price. But I can warm up with some others things. Any idea ?

Last edited by SwimPussy; 06-17-2019 at 05:11 AM.
Old 06-17-2019, 07:02 AM   #3
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

so, you are a swimmer and have old used up swimsuits.. thin and starting to get shining through - especially when wet?

-> go to the park with some friends. of course you are wearing shorts and a old swimsuit..
near a fountain rest with them.. sit down, have a drink, talk..
make them using the spray of the fountain to get a cooling.. and yourself tot, of course..
try to get wet together with them.. a little wetter than the others maybe.. and see what the swimsuit is revealing then. your decision:

try to hide away as much as possible until your swimsuit has dried.
or just ignore it, pretend you don't notice

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:30 AM   #4
SwimPussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
so, you are a swimmer and have old used up swimsuits.. thin and starting to get shining through - especially when wet?

-> go to the park with some friends. of course you are wearing shorts and a old swimsuit..
near a fountain rest with them.. sit down, have a drink, talk..
make them using the spray of the fountain to get a cooling.. and yourself tot, of course..
try to get wet together with them.. a little wetter than the others maybe.. and see what the swimsuit is revealing then. your decision:

try to hide away as much as possible until your swimsuit has dried.
or just ignore it, pretend you don't notice
Hi,
I've some old swimsuits. But not enought see-trough for that.
I've 2 swimsuit that was nearly full see through when wet (a white and a pink). I never use them in pool as they were too see-through.
For this dare I think it's exactly what I need. Now I need to wait a very hot day, and good choosing friends ...
Thanks. I like it.
Old 06-17-2019, 10:14 AM   #5
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Here is an esay but teasing one:

Go to a park wearing heels, skirt, swimsuit, nothing else.
Bring with you a chain or rope that you can lock with a padlock and of course one padlock.
Edge twice in a secluded area with your bullet remote vibe, then hide the skirt and the key of the padlock there.
Now walk for minimum 2 minutes and find an appropriate place to lock yourself. the trick is: you must pass the chain around the gusset of your swimsuit and then lock it to a fence or a public light.
When done you have no choice: get naked and find back your skirt or stay there.....

Waiting for your report.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:36 PM   #6
SwimPussy

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Here is an esay but teasing one:

Go to a park wearing heels, skirt, swimsuit, nothing else.
Bring with you a chain or rope that you can lock with a padlock and of course one padlock.
Edge twice in a secluded area with your bullet remote vibe, then hide the skirt and the key of the padlock there.
Now walk for minimum 2 minutes and find an appropriate place to lock yourself. the trick is: you must pass the chain around the gusset of your swimsuit and then lock it to a fence or a public light.
When done you have no choice: get naked and find back your skirt or stay there.....

Waiting for your report.
Whaou ! perfect and so simple.

Sure I do that soon. Today I go to buy a small chain (maybe 2m long ?).
For the first time, I think I do it in woods (near park).

Thanks.

More like that ?
The following user says Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 06-18-2019, 03:08 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

Give four of your swimsuits to your male friend, and beg him to append them at some tree branches, high enough that you need to climb at least a little to reach them. He should hang them in four different secluded places in the wood far about 15-20 minutes of run each other, or put them all in the same place while there's a path you can run for about 15-20 minutes to come back there. Of course he will say you where he put the swimsuits, so you have no difficult to find them, and maybe he could attend your "slutty jog" session, say him that if he does it for you, to thank him you'll let him fuck you where and how he likes once the session is ended (besides all the fun he will have attending the session).

Put on your geisha balls, wear a swimsuit, shorts and sneakers, and go in the wood for jogging carrying a small backpack containing a bottle with some water (0,75 lt can be enough), and your bullet remote vibe. As you reach the place where the swimsuits are positioned, you'll have to replace your geisha balls with the vibe put at the maximum speed, take off shorts and swimsuit, climb the tree, recover the swimsuit appendend on the tree, edge, replace the vibe with the geisha balls, and finally wear the recovered swimsuit.

Put the worn swimsuit in the backpack and go running towards the next swimsuit. Repeat it until you recovered all the four swimsuits.

Now the spicy part: the last two swimsuits will be the pink and the white, the seethrough ones. Once worn the pink one you'll pour some water on your tits, and the only way you are allowed to hide your nipples is covering them with your backpack shoulder straps (of course you'll choose the backpack with the narrower shoulder straps you own, we don't want it to become too easy, isn't it?). Once worn the last one, the white seethrough, you'll make yourself cum, even more than once if you like, rubbing your clit through the swimsuit fabric and having care to widely smear your juices on the fabric, push it between your labia and inside your pussy if needed (if you don't mind you could remove the internal gusset from the white swimsuit to make it completely seethrough and "daring-oriented" ), then hide your backpack (or give it to your friend if he is with you) pour some water on your tits and ass, and go for a last 15 minutes run, wearing only the white swimsuit and sneakers (put the shorts in the backpack), if it happens to meet somebody you're allowed to use only your hands to hide the transparencies, but you aren't allowed to hide in the bush or change direction.

If your friend decides to attend the session, forget the geisha balls, use only the remote controlled vibe, and give the remote control to your friend begging him to use it in the most mean way he's able.

Have fun.

Last edited by redcamel; 06-18-2019 at 03:11 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 04:27 AM   #8
SwimPussy

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Give four of your swimsuits to your male friend, and beg him to append them at some tree branches, high enough that you need to climb at least a little to reach them. He should hang them in four different secluded places in the wood far about 15-20 minutes of run each other, or put them all in the same place while there's a path you can run for about 15-20 minutes to come back there. Of course he will say you where he put the swimsuits, so you have no difficult to find them, and maybe he could attend your "slutty jog" session, say him that if he does it for you, to thank him you'll let him fuck you where and how he likes once the session is ended (besides all the fun he will have attending the session).

Put on your geisha balls, wear a swimsuit, shorts and sneakers, and go in the wood for jogging carrying a small backpack containing a bottle with some water (0,75 lt can be enough), and your bullet remote vibe. As you reach the place where the swimsuits are positioned, you'll have to replace your geisha balls with the vibe put at the maximum speed, take off shorts and swimsuit, climb the tree, recover the swimsuit appendend on the tree, edge, replace the vibe with the geisha balls, and finally wear the recovered swimsuit.

Put the worn swimsuit in the backpack and go running towards the next swimsuit. Repeat it until you recovered all the four swimsuits.

Now the spicy part: the last two swimsuits will be the pink and the white, the seethrough ones. Once worn the pink one you'll pour some water on your tits, and the only way you are allowed to hide your nipples is covering them with your backpack shoulder straps (of course you'll choose the backpack with the narrower shoulder straps you own, we don't want it to become too easy, isn't it?). Once worn the last one, the white seethrough, you'll make yourself cum, even more than once if you like, rubbing your clit through the swimsuit fabric and having care to widely smear your juices on the fabric, push it between your labia and inside your pussy if needed (if you don't mind you could remove the internal gusset from the white swimsuit to make it completely seethrough and "daring-oriented" ), then hide your backpack (or give it to your friend if he is with you) pour some water on your tits and ass, and go for a last 15 minutes run, wearing only the white swimsuit and sneakers (put the shorts in the backpack), if it happens to meet somebody you're allowed to use only your hands to hide the transparencies, but you aren't allowed to hide in the bush or change direction.

If your friend decides to attend the session, forget the geisha balls, use only the remote controlled vibe, and give the remote control to your friend begging him to use it in the most mean way he's able.

Have fun.
The best one for now ! I love it (mixed of swimsuit, outdoor, game, harder and harder. Just lack some trap or no return situation, but it was very good to try. Especially if my friend add some things, as I know him )
I planned it as soon as I can.

I just return from DIY store, where I've buy :
- 2 chains (2m and 1m of thin but strong. https://www.bricoman.fr/chaine-droit...ons-longs.html )
- 1 padlock ( https://www.bricoman.fr/cadenas-anse-acier-45-mm.html ) so I've 3 padlocks with keys.
- 1 code padlock ( https://www.bricoman.fr/cadenas-maxi...0mm-rouge.html ). Not sure how use it in game, but you can find for me. ( friends can set code for me if needed)

The weather is too bad to do anyting outdoor this evening (thunderstorm annonced)

So I need to wait tomorow to make outdoor dares.

Thanks redcamel for all your ideas. Continue like that.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:41 AM   #9
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Put the remote vibe in to your pussy. Then putt on 3 swimsuits. Lock a padlock around suspenders above your breasts. This should prevent you taking the swimsuits off.

Now put on shorts, shirt and sandals. Bring the remote, padlock keys, home keys, phone and extra padlock and a bag with you and get to a nice private spot far enough from your home.

First hide the key to the extra padlock in a private place, then walk 10 minutes away from it.

There remove your cloths except the swimsuits and put them into the bag. Also put there key to your swimsuit lock and home keys.
Set 4 alarms to your phone. First 20 minutes away, next 30 minutes away, 45 minutes away and final 60 minutes away. Then put your phone in the bag.
Finally turn on the vibrator and put the remote into the bag. Then lock the bag shut with the extra key.

Now you need to get the key. You probably want to get back to your bag before the first alarm goes off or it might draw people

From here on the rules are like this:
Whenever the alarm goes off, you can take 1 item from the bag (you can also turn the alarm off)
-You need to take your home keys to get home
-You can take some of your cloths to dress up more before going home
-You can take the remote to turn off the vibrator. However if you turn it off, you can't turn it back on again
-You can also take the swim suite key to remove the padlock from your swimsuits
-You can also take your phone if you want, but the rule about the alarms still stays the same.

After every item, lock the bag again until the next alarm.

You can spent however long you want in the woods. If you still don't have home keys after 60 minutes, you can take everything from the bag after 2 hours.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 04:58 AM   #10
SwimPussy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
Put the remote vibe in to your pussy. Then putt on 3 swimsuits. Lock a padlock around suspenders above your breasts. This should prevent you taking the swimsuits off.

Now put on shorts, shirt and sandals. Bring the remote, padlock keys, home keys, phone and extra padlock and a bag with you and get to a nice private spot far enough from your home.

First hide the key to the extra padlock in a private place, then walk 10 minutes away from it.

There remove your cloths except the swimsuits and put them into the bag. Also put there key to your swimsuit lock and home keys.
Set 4 alarms to your phone. First 20 minutes away, next 30 minutes away, 45 minutes away and final 60 minutes away. Then put your phone in the bag.
Finally turn on the vibrator and put the remote into the bag. Then lock the bag shut with the extra key.

Now you need to get the key. You probably want to get back to your bag before the first alarm goes off or it might draw people

From here on the rules are like this:
Whenever the alarm goes off, you can take 1 item from the bag (you can also turn the alarm off)
-You need to take your home keys to get home
-You can take some of your cloths to dress up more before going home
-You can take the remote to turn off the vibrator. However if you turn it off, you can't turn it back on again
-You can also take the swim suite key to remove the padlock from your swimsuits
-You can also take your phone if you want, but the rule about the alarms still stays the same.

After every item, lock the bag again until the next alarm.

You can spent however long you want in the woods. If you still don't have home keys after 60 minutes, you can take everything from the bag after 2 hours.
Another very nice one !
I'll planned for it.

Don't sure about the extra keys (to lock the bag). You tell I need to hide them then walk 10min, so I was only at 10min for the keys of the bag, and after ? I keep the key with me ?
I'll make test to lock swimsuits (front or back, don't sure the best way)

Thanks MasterW
Old 06-18-2019, 07:21 AM   #11
fbi007

Hi,
After reading the different posts I thought, You could simply get a bag pack an a lock, Put all your cloth in it leaving you only with your see through (the white one) swimsuit, and have the geisha balls inside your pussy. Ask your friend to take the bag and lock it about 2km away to a prearranged place. You Keep the key. the only way for you to get your clothes back is for you to unlock your bag pack running or walking. By the time you get to your destination with the heat and sweat your swimsuit will be see through.
Rule 1: you must edge every half kilometer
Rule 2: you can’t hide if you see strangers
Rule 3: when you get to your destination you must give a blowjob to your friend for helping you.
Rule 4: you can only wear your swimsuit, the balls and keep your phone with you.

likes: chatting (not only about sex), masturbation, cum , anal, edge, pee ( lately experimenting it)
limits: public, semi public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat, ice, family, pain, cross-dressing( not my thing at all)

Toys: large size buttplug, double dildo.
I do have Kik.

PM DARES
fbi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:38 AM   #12
SwimPussy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbi007 View Post
Hi,
After reading the different posts I thought, You could simply get a bag pack an a lock, Put all your cloth in it leaving you only with your see through (the white one) swimsuit, and have the geisha balls inside your pussy. Ask your friend to take the bag and lock it about 2km away to a prearranged place. You Keep the key. the only way for you to get your clothes back is for you to unlock your bag pack running or walking. By the time you get to your destination with the heat and sweat your swimsuit will be see through.
Rule 1: you must edge every half kilometer
Rule 2: you can’t hide if you see strangers
Rule 3: when you get to your destination you must give a blowjob to your friend for helping you.
Rule 4: you can only wear your swimsuit, the balls and keep your phone with you.
Hi !
Cool one.
I'll make it as the weather was good, and my friend has time for.
Rule 2 was difficult. I'll try to make it at time there was nobody (I hope).

Thanks fbi007 !
Old 06-18-2019, 10:37 PM   #13
SwimPussy

Heart

Yesterday, as the thunderstorm was not here, and it’s near 30°C, I choose to make outdoor dare. I mix 2 ideas.
I phone my male friend and ask him if y want some fun.
I meet him at the parking near the park. I wear my geisha balls, white swimsuit, a short, sneakers and a small backpack (with t-shirt and water).
I’ve just tell him I want to play with him.
They are some people near the lake.
So we go to the woods. As we are at the cross of way, I remove my short, and put it in the back. He look at me, what I are doing, surprised.
I know well the wood. At this point, there at 2 way, a short and a long (maybe 5 times longer) to go the other end of the woods. I give him the bag, and tell him to walk by the short way, and wait for me at the other cross.
We separate, and he see me running in only my white swimsuit. I need running to arrive almost at same time.
The balls in my pussy are working and excited me. I stop 6 times to edge. I just see one couple when running.
When I arrive at the cross, he was here, waiting. I sweat a lot and the crotch of swimsuit if near soaked.
I tell him it’s reward time.
I pull him in a secluded area. I take the bottle of water from the bag, I drink a lot, and poor the rest on the swimsuit. It was now full see through, and he like that.
I rub myself some time, and tell him to open his pant. He hesitated but make it.
I suck him like that. Just before cumming, he draw out and spray all over my swimsuit. He was happy.
When I ask him to give me the short and T-shirt from the bag, he refuse : “no, each his way, I wait for you at the car”, and he go.
I was in my full white see through swimsuit cover in sperm, and I need to run all the woods. It scares me. I wait some times and run the full lenght of woods. The balls in my pussy work very good, and I’m near to explode. Maybe four persons saw me from distance.
Fortunately, the heat dry my swimsuit. At the car park, it was near full dried, and I can walk in the open without difficulties.
He wait me at my car, I can put on my clothes.

I like this game. It was frightening, especially the return, but so exciting.
Thanks you all for ideas. I know I’ve not fully respect your proposition, but I needed to start simple. I keep in mind others.
My friend like that too, and sure he want more.
The following 4 users say Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:
Old 06-20-2019, 02:00 AM   #14
redcamel
getDare Addict

Give your male friend your code padlock and ask him to set up a new code, to keep it secret and give you back the opened padlock. The morning after go to the woods for jogging just in sneakers and Pink Speedo Aquablade, having your remote controlled vibe inserted and turned on at high speed. Carry with you the padlock and your phone, and leave the remote in the car, you won't need it. When you are at the most far from your car (edge a couple of times along the way), hide in the bush, lower your swimsuit shoulder straps down to your feet, insert your feet in the loop where you usually insert your arms, pull it up and padlock the shoulder straps to your swimsuit crotch. At this point you have three choices:

1) go back to your car keeping the frontal part of the swimsuit pulled up (not sure if it will stretch enough to cover your tits and anyway it's a little bit risky and uncomfortable, isn't it?)

2) go back to your car covering your tits with your hands or finding two leaves big enough and keeping them in front of your tits (less uncomfortable than the first one, and for sure enjoyable for people seeing, maybe a little shameful for you...)

3) call your friend, tell him the situation and that you've been dared to beg him to reveal the new code, offering some sexual services in exchange, and bargain the services he will ask you to reveal the code. To make the things more interesting, you'll masturbate rubbing your clit during the whole conversation with him, trying to cum as he reveals the code. Once you have the code, open the padlock, wear your swimsuit properly but leaving the padlock hooked at your swimsuit crotch, and go back home (edge a couple of times before reaching the car just to turn you on for the final part). Once at home replace the vibe with geisha balls, dress the most worish way you can (to give you a hint: heels, stockings, mini and a top that leaves your belly exposed), apply heavy makeup and meet your friend to pay your debt (he owes me a beer ).

It's up to you the choice to inform in advance your friend that you will call him, or add the thrill of the risk for you to wait half naked and hidden in the bush until he will be available... or maybe, if you agree, we could ask the GD guys to vote one of the two options (even if I can imagine the result of the poll... ).

Have fun.

Last edited by redcamel; 06-20-2019 at 02:03 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:18 AM   #15
SwimPussy

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Give your male friend your code padlock and ask him to set up a new code, to keep it secret and give you back the opened padlock. The morning after go to the woods for jogging just in sneakers and Pink Speedo Aquablade, having your remote controlled vibe inserted and turned on at high speed. Carry with you the padlock and your phone, and leave the remote in the car, you won't need it. When you are at the most far from your car (edge a couple of times along the way), hide in the bush, lower your swimsuit shoulder straps down to your feet, insert your feet in the loop where you usually insert your arms, pull it up and padlock the shoulder straps to your swimsuit crotch. At this point you have three choices:

1) go back to your car keeping the frontal part of the swimsuit pulled up (not sure if it will stretch enough to cover your tits and anyway it's a little bit risky and uncomfortable, isn't it?)

2) go back to your car covering your tits with your hands or finding two leaves big enough and keeping them in front of your tits (less uncomfortable than the first one, and for sure enjoyable for people seeing, maybe a little shameful for you...)

3) call your friend, tell him the situation and that you've been dared to beg him to reveal the new code, offering some sexual services in exchange, and bargain the services he will ask you to reveal the code. To make the things more interesting, you'll masturbate rubbing your clit during the whole conversation with him, trying to cum as he reveals the code. Once you have the code, open the padlock, wear your swimsuit properly but leaving the padlock hooked at your swimsuit crotch, and go back home (edge a couple of times before reaching the car just to turn you on for the final part). Once at home replace the vibe with geisha balls, dress the most worish way you can (to give you a hint: heels, stockings, mini and a top that leaves your belly exposed), apply heavy makeup and meet your friend to pay your debt (he owes me a beer ).

It's up to you the choice to inform in advance your friend that you will call him, or add the thrill of the risk for you to wait half naked and hidden in the bush until he will be available... or maybe, if you agree, we could ask the GD guys to vote one of the two options (even if I can imagine the result of the poll... ).

Have fun.
Hey !
I see you have change it from the PM we talk about.
I like it.
I try to make it as soon as I can.
And no, I don't ask GD users as I want to be able to change if I want
Thanks
The following user says Thank You to SwimPussy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game, outdoor, scenario, swimsuit, trapped