Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-15-2019, 03:17 AM   #1
naughty taylor

Default anniversary fantasies

Our anniversary was this weekend, we had been dating since we were both 13 years old and it had been three years of the best relationship we both have ever had. She had long mousy blond hair and a small petite body with medium size breasts; she was very sexual and always made an effort try to please me sexually whenever she had the opportunity to do so.

We often discussed our fantasies together and we both had some good ones like her fantasy about wanting to try being blackmailed into being a slave to a girl or wanting her senses challenged with blindfolds and things, we had discussed many fantasies some good and some not so good. I had mentioned to her many times before about my fantasy to set up my laptop and cam and have someone watch her on Skype do a private show for them but it wasn’t anything she wanted to happen, I think she was feeling a little embarrassed about showing her body off to someone apart from me as I was the only person that had ever seen her naked.

As we were going to be together for three years on the weekend she let her guard down and agreed to do it for one of my anniversary peasants. I bought her flowers for later on in the evening and a ring. It was a beautiful silver ring with the inscription “to my beautiful girlfriend on our anniversary: I paid a lot of money for it that I saved over the year working odd jobs.

My parents were out of town for the weekend and I had the house to myself so when Saturday finally came around I took her out for a meal and shopping and to the movies. Finally we got back to my house she went to my bedroom room to change as I set up my webcam on the patio where the show was going to happen. She didn’t know but I wasn’t actually going to let anyone watch her I would just make out she was being watched but record it for my own use and we would watch it back together the next day.

Once she came out of my room I could not believe my eyes, she was dressed in a very sexy outfit that made me give her a wolf whistle to and show her how beautiful she was. She liked the attention she was getting from me and we decided to exchange some gifts. I told her I would start. She had no idea I spent so much on her and I told her to close her eyes as I slipped the ring onto her finger and told her she could open them again. She started to cry when she saw her present. Now it’s your peasant as she took my hand and led me into my room and out onto the patio where the webcam was set up. It was late and the sun had gone down leaning the patio only lit up by the house light and the balcony faced away from the neighboring houses but faced a road that had a few cars going by from time to time but the patio was on the second floor and unless the drivers were looking up instead of watching the road they shouldn’t see anything.

She started to slowly dance on the patio trying to make it as sexy as she could for me. She closed her eyes as she danced and told me I could give her commands and she would do as she was told. I started to give her commands and she started to do everything I asked. Slowly she unzipped her dress as she slowly danced and then she let it drop to the patio floor revealing her teddy that was pink and the patio lights made it see through. She looked very hot in it so I let her dance a little longer then I took my hands and placed them on her shoulders to slide the teddy strap off her shoulders and then sliding it down her body and onto the floor near her dress. At first I could see her medium sized breasts come into view then her lovely pussy leaving with her standing there with her eyes closed and completely naked.

I told her to open her eyes and start dancing again as I caressed her naked body and slid two of my fingers into her now wet pussy then told her to put a blindfold on and then sit in the plastic chair and wait for my next lot of instructions as I left her there under the outside light for anyone that was driving on the road or walking to see her.

I went inside and closed the patio doors leaving her there blindfolded to give her the feeling of not knowing what was going to happen and left her there for ten minutes until I returned with a bowel of warm water, a razor and shaving cream for her next experience. By now she had lost all of her worries and doubts about going through with my present and was enjoying herself as I looked at her leg and could see a dribble of wetness running down her inner leg in a stream.

As I keeled in front of her and started to apply the cold shaving cream and rub it in she started to squirm and a gush of cum squirted out of her as she wriggled around in her chair. I waited for her to finish her orgasm then finished applying the cream and with the razor I started from the top and made long strokes down towards her pussy then repeated the process until she was smooth making her look more like a thirteen year old than the sixteen year old she is, then collecting all of her shaven hair I placed it in a zip lock bag as another present for her to keep as a reminder of the occasion.

Once the shaving was over I took off all of my clothes and kneeling again in front of her chair I placed my hands around her waist and guided her forward until she was in the right position for me to insert my cock into her pussy and then with a slow rocking action I made love to her several times before taking her inside to my bed and tying her spread eagle for another couple of hours of constant sex before untying her and ending the fabulous evening with a goodnight kiss and we spent the rest of the night discussing the events and she said to me that I could give her more surprises like that.

END OF PART ONE.

Advertisements
Kink Talk