Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-14-2019, 02:57 AM   #1
Shikha9062

Default 22 F / Public nudity dares.

Although I am new here and posting for first time, I have been following this site since an year so I pretty much know the rules. Even then if i miss something please feel free to let me know.

I am currently away from my home on a contract and living in a rented flat in a building. I would like as many creative ways to humiliate myself in public as possible, but without getting caught afcourse.

About me, I am fair skin girl with nice tits. (Yes really )
I like being controlled. I like playing dumb. I like putting myself in embarassing situations. And i like filth. Mild pain is okay.

And finally I am a writer by profession so you will get nicely detailed reports if I accept to complete your dare. I may modify them according to my convinience.

Not sure about my dislikes as I am still exploring.

My limits- Blood, Family and pictures(I want absolutely no chance of my family coming across my naked body anywhere on the Internet.. Judge me if u want to but having my naked pics with someone else who I dont know will ruin my peace of mind)

Be creative and make me enjoy my time ❤️

Last edited by Shikha9062; 05-14-2019 at 08:27 AM.
Shikha9062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 03:20 AM   #2
MadScience
getDare Sweetheart

Go somewhere public, but a bit secluded. Ideally, you should walk there.

Strip completely naked and start masturbating out in public. You can have one piece of clothing back on (shoes and socks count as clothing individually, not as a pair) for each orgasm or edge you have. Work fast.

Likes (Inflicting)
Incomplete lists. Lack of underwear or other modesty-preserving garments. Inconveniences. Discomfort. Forced orgasm and orgasm denial. Sometimes at the same time to create a no-win scenario. Playful trolling.
MadScience is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MadScience for this post:
Old 05-14-2019, 03:26 AM   #3
fitredhead

Let's see. Go to a mall wearing a tight white top and a skirt, no panties or bra. In the restroom, edge enough to get wet. Then use your wetness to moisten each nipple. Ideally you could squirt and use that. With wet nips in your white top. stroll around the mall for an hour.

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Scat, Urine, Impact Play, Social Suicide, Face pics
fitredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fitredhead for this post:
Old 05-14-2019, 03:30 AM   #4
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScience View Post
Go somewhere public, but a bit secluded. Ideally, you should walk there.

Strip completely naked and start masturbating out in public. You can have one piece of clothing back on (shoes and socks count as clothing individually, not as a pair) for each orgasm or edge you have. Work fast.
Wow! just receiving a dare feels so exciting. Looking forward to do it. May take time but will report as soon as done.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:36 AM   #5
Shikha9062

Keep them coming guys. Just note that I am from India and public nudity here is totally not accepted so I may have to make some changes. Will let you know in reports.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:39 AM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Let's start with easy ones then.

Wear a short fluffy skirt or a dress.
Take a seat in a street cafe and order a coffee with a dessert or similar. After the order will arrive slowly take off your panties right there and put them in your purse.

Optional, level 1 - enjoy your dessert spreading you legs, make sure your pussy is visible to at least 3 guys.

Optional, level 2 - once you established eye contact lick your finger slowly. Make sure you do it sensually. Then slowly get up and go to the bathroom not breaking eye contact. If the guy follows you - suck him off.
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 04:50 AM   #7
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post

Take a seat in a street cafe and order a coffee with a dessert or similar. After the order will arrive slowly take off your panties right there and put them in your purse.

Optional, level 1 - enjoy your dessert spreading you legs, make sure your pussy is visible to at least 3 guys.

Optional, level 2 - once you established eye contact lick your finger slowly. Make sure you do it sensually. Then slowly get up and go to the bathroom not breaking eye contact. If the guy follows you - suck him off.
Okay I will be honest. Things seem difficult when I am actually going to do them. I dont have the guts to suck a stranger right now... I would like to do that after gaining some experience but not today.

I will do rest of the dare and let you know how it goes. Thanks

Businesswoman with a dirty mind

Dislikes and likes depend hugely on mood & situation so cant really say. I am open to new things.

Limits - Family, Social Suicide, Scat and others like this.

Shikha❤️
Old 05-14-2019, 04:55 AM   #8
bee9
getDare Succubus

That's why optional with two levels ;-)
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 06:01 AM   #9
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitredhead View Post
Let's see. Go to a mall wearing a tight white top and a skirt, no panties or bra. In the restroom, edge enough to get wet. Then use your wetness to moisten each nipple. Ideally you could squirt and use that. With wet nips in your white top. stroll around the mall for an hour.
Okay I am off to do these two dares. I didnt have a white top so I am wearing a formal white shirt and a tight formal skirt. Its not slutty enough but this is the first time in my life that I am out in public without a bra guys. My nipple shape is visible in my shirt and I have kept 2 buttons open to reveal some of my clevage. I am sure I am looking pretty slutty as I can sense men are turning back to have a second look at my udders. Fuck it feels so slutty❤️

I am in a rikshaw right now on my way to nearest mall. I am wearing panties currently as they are required for the cafe dare, will remove them there. I think i will also buy some high heels in the mall as I dont have one.

And I can already feel the wetness on my thighs. It feels so... Ecstatic ❤️

Dislikes and likes depend hugely on mood & situation so cant really say. I am open to new things.

Shikha❤️
The following user says Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post:
Old 05-14-2019, 06:10 AM   #10
Shikha9062

The rikshaw driver just asked me if I work in some dance bar there. I didnt know what to say I just smiled.
He thinks I am a prostitute. Haha

Shikha❤️
Old 05-14-2019, 07:09 AM   #11
Shikha9062

Okay I have successfully removed my panties. It was difficult as all eyes are on me. Atleast no one in front of me has noticed me doing the antiques I did while removing them, I don't know about people behind me. It just crossed my mind that the man monitoring the CCTV might be enjoying the show as I can see one right ahead of me.

And the panties... They were totally wet soaked in my juice.

Now I am wearing only my shirt and the skirt. No bra. No panties. I am so shamelessly horny AF. The men cant resist looking at me from time to time and an old couple on my right is giving me disgusting looks from the time I arrived. Especially the ladies are the one noticing more. They must be jealous. And I am dripping more n more ❤️

Time to leave

Shikha❤️
Old 05-14-2019, 07:35 AM   #12
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

-participate in amateur night at a strip club

-dress really slutty, then go to a mall. Pick out a big noticeable store (or the food court) on one end of the mall. Go to the complete opposite end of the mall. Send a text to yourself saying something like "sorry, can't make it" and set your phone clock alarm to go off in a short while. Make your way over to one or more cute guys and ask for directions to that store (or food court). Act too dumb to live and waste time until your phone alarm goes off. Check the "text" you just received and say something along the lines of "first my boyfriend dumps me and now Laura skips out on me. Now what am I going to do" loudly enough to be overheard. Let things proceed from there, but remember to be too dumb to live the entire time

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:40 AM   #13
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Find a walking path close to bushland or shrubs and trees go off into them slightly hidden but just visible then strip and tie yourself to a tree either just rope around your mid section or get someone you know to assist. Stay there for 5-10 mins then you can leave

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:12 AM   #14
Shikha9062

I was already on edge when I entered the toilet. I just fingered myself for 30 seconds as i didnt want to orgasm or the feeling might subside. I then thought of cleaning my fingers on my nipples but I had a sexier plan. I removed my shirt and dip it inside the tub of water inside.

On wearing it I realised that it is totally sticking to my body revealing my udders in their perfect shape.(I somewhere knew that would happen ) The shirt is a bit thick hence the nipple color was not visible but my shape was(and still is) totally exposed as if naked. I waited a minit to let it dry a little and then set out walking straight outside the washroom towards the escalators to take the exit. EVERYBODY WAS LOOKING AT ME. That walk from second floor to the ground floor was the longest and the horniest walk of my life.! I was too horny to think anything so I immediately marched out and called a rickshaw. It was a bit dark outside and I even heard a group of boys passing some comments to me while i was sitting in rikshaw. I turned and winked at them as the rikshaw started leaving and all of them started cheering and whistling at me. Fuck such a slut I am❤️

I am currently in rikshaw right now with my two fingers in my pussy which i so badly want to fuck. I cant stop untouching myself. I would have really liked to invite this old driver and suck his cock in my appartment but he is totally not interested. He didn't even give me a look from the time i sat here. I so want to relieve his stress but lets keep that stuff for next time

Now I have to enter my building and climb 3 floors without getting noticed like this by my neighbours... I can take the lift but thers more risk of getting caught there as everyone uses the lift but not the stairs. My shirt is still sticking my body and I dont want to present myself as a slut atleast in this building as I am going to stay here for a while.. Hehehe..

Shikha❤️
The following user says Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post:
Old 05-14-2019, 08:24 AM   #15
Shikha9062

Today was my first day as a real slut and I have enjoyed it more than anything else in my life. This was the best and most overwhelming day of my life.!!

Now I have reached home and will continue with the rest of the dares tomorrow as its dinner time here in India.
Thank you all of you for giving me such a wonderful experience ❤️

Please keep posting guys. I will try not to orgasm tonight and will continue tomorrow early morning with slutty tasks when there will be less people to notice me. Will go a step further tomorrow. 😁

And i would appreciate a reply from original people who posted these dares. Knowing that you wil cum reading my reports will really make me feel filthy and horny❤️

I have successfully established myself as a PROPER SLUT today.. Hehe

Love you all.
Shikha❤️

Shikha❤️

Last edited by Shikha9062; 05-14-2019 at 08:35 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, humiliation, public, slut