Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2019, 08:49 AM   #1
jamierr
Baby Member

Default Need beginner public dares 18/M

Im in desperate need of beginner dares to start me off in public/semi-public exhibition. Anything will help, will offer pics and reports to those who dare
jamierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:45 AM   #2
brdc

Do you have any toys? Can you expand on what kinds of dares you're looking for, what you're interested in, etc?

M/27/Straight/Switch

Likes: Frustration/Denial/Chastity, Chance, Psychological Cruelty, Supervision, Anal Play

Punishments: Ruined Orgasm, Anything Bi/Gay, Chores, Mild Feminization (nothing public)

Limits: Food/toothpaste, scat/piss, injury/permanent, family/friends, anything illegal

Toys: Comfortably sized dildo, small & large plugs
brdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:45 AM   #3
Misstress Natalie

Go into public with a buttplug in, and wothout underwear. You should stay out in public for at least an hour, what you do is up to you.
Misstress Natalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 11:57 AM   #4
privvy
Distinguished Member

Here is one you could try .... you are to dress your penis and balls in a sock and leave them hanging out of your trousers. You are to put on a jacket and carry on normally. Your penis and balls can only be covered with the sock and your jacket. If you are daring enough you can eliminate the sock and just use the jacket to keep your privates covered.

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:21 AM   #5
fyk
Distinguished Member

Go to a car park a start changing next to your car (pretending you are going to jog by example). You must be fully naked before starting to dress. Moreover you can put your jog clothes in the trunk or on the passenger seat so you will have to turn around the car before dressing. When coming back from your jog do the same than before. If feminization is in your likes, you may put on some lingerie or dressing back in woman clothes after your jog.

Waiting for your illustrated report
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, expose, outdoor dares, public, semi-public