Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2019, 10:23 AM   #1
brassplay

Thumbs up Long car ride sissy diaper

I posted this in another forum, but wanted to see if it got more traction here.

My wife/domme is having me drive her on a three day 20 hour trip across the US. (And subsequent return) We are looking for tasks she can make me do during the trip other in the car, at a secluded stop, or in public. We are very into sissy femdom and diapers. Please keep in mind we’re fairly skidding about doing anything overtly obvious in public. We’re also not interested in putting items in a hole that weren’t made for that hole. Other than that, looking for simple but creative ideas. Here’s a list of items we own:

Diapers
Maid dress
Crotch snap onesie
Collar/4 cuffs
Butt plugs in 4 sizes
Strap on
Numerous spanking implements

Any ideas are welcome, rules, punishments, tasks, etc.

PLEASE TAKE MY POLL
brassplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 10:35 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Some obvious dares are:
Keeping yourself in sissy dress during the whole trip
You will be in diaper, with the plug in, you can only change the diaper once a day while you need to poo, so you will get chance to poo only one time a day, change plug with the diaper.
During your journey you have to find at least five secluded place where, you will park car, get naked (diaper will be there), wear the collar, she will then drag you out side car and then make you lean on the car and give 25 spank to each of your ass cheeks, for spanking you may get the diaper a bit down to reveal ass.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:15 AM   #3
Crossdresser1

Default Agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Some obvious dares are:
Keeping yourself in sissy dress during the whole trip
You will be in diaper, with the plug in, you can only change the diaper once a day while you need to poo, so you will get chance to poo only one time a day, change plug with the diaper.
During your journey you have to find at least five secluded place where, you will park car, get naked (diaper will be there), wear the collar, she will then drag you out side car and then make you lean on the car and give 25 spank to each of your ass cheeks, for spanking you may get the diaper a bit down to reveal ass.
Agreed and on top of this, if you have have not pooped in at least 6 hours, you are to remove your butt plug and give yourself an enema that you pick up at a drug store. Hold the enema for as long as you can before releasing it all into your diaper. You are not allowed to change your diaper for at least ten minutes.

Then change your diaper and reinsert the butt plug.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, femdom, sissy, spanking, travel