Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 03-01-2019, 09:59 AM   #1
Noonehere

Default Takeout exposure game

Next time you order out whether it be pizza, jimmy johns or Chinese food why not play this game? (This is my first dare so please criticize me on it and suggest changes) You need 1d6 and roll it to determine how much clothing you get to wear when you open the door

1. Towel
2. Bra and panties
3. Naked and Add +1 roll to the "special tips"
4. Towel
5. Bra, panties and a shirt
6. Bra, panties, shirt and pants/skirt

Next you order what ever you want to eat (I ain't gonna make you roll on that!) depending on how long it takes to get to you determines how many times you roll

10 minutes or under roll once
20 minutes or under roll twice
30 minutes or under roll thrice
Any higher well just add 1 for every 10 minutes

So now your food has arrived invite the delivery boy/girl in or let them stand outside (your choice) and here's where those rolls for time come in, when you get the food you will take it to put down and go get some money to pay, when your hidden from view that's when you roll to start to strip

1. Remove towel (reroll and add +1 to your roll if you are wearing anything but the towel)
2. Remove pants (remove towel instead if you wore that(
3. Remove shirt (remove towel instead if you wore that)
4. Remove bra
5. Remove panties
6. Get naked
7. if your unlucky enough to roll this then you get naked and roll with and add +1 roll to the "special tips"

If you rolled Soemthing that you didn't have on at the time then lucky you! You get a free pass on that roll

So your stripped down and got the money! Now it's time to give a special tip to the delivery boy/girl (with there consent of course)

"Special tips" use all rolls gathered here... Or just roll once if you didn't get any rolls if your brave enough~

1. Make sure he/she gets a good look at your whole body
2. Let him/her (if they want) get s good feel up of your body
3. Make sure him/her (if they want) gets a good feel up on there body from you
4. You two feel each other up (they they want)
5. Let them take a picture of your naked body (once again of course if they want)
6. Reroll

Great you made it through every step!... Right? You didn't cheat did you? If you did then this next sheet is for you... First punishment you have to replay this whole game next time you order out and play with one of these punishments (roll once for every roll you skipped out on or every die you rerolled.)

1. Wear a vibe in your pussy or ass and roll again for how powerful it will be (on a 1 or 6 low, om a 2 or 5 meduim on a 3 or 4 high)
2. Go outside to meet the delivery person and do everything you rolled outside and you can not go back inside until you finish the game (don't forget your money inside~ if you go back inside for anything them you must either strip fully naked, and if your already fully naked you must allow the delivery person to take a picture of your nude body if they want it, if neither of these apply... Well then you get out of this one...)
3. After you get your food you must go outside (or stay outside) and eat until you are full, you may go inside to get things like a drink or anything for your food you planned on having with your food but head back outside when you are done getting it
4. You must edge once every 5 minutes until the delivery person gets there (or 10 minutes if 5 is too fast to get back to it, sorry I've never edged before so idk)
5. You must write the link to your get dare profile on your body and let the delivery person take a picture
6. Reroll

For all picture ones you can skip it if it's not your thing but reroll if you do (if you get the punishment with the getdare profile link then just give them your profile link)

Last edited by Noonehere; 03-03-2019 at 10:13 AM.
Noonehere is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Noonehere for this post:
Old 03-01-2019, 10:04 PM   #2
Sleet

Saw this and had to immediately try it, I even changed my dinner plans haha. Anywah my first roll was

1. Towel
2. Bra and panties
4. Towel

2 rolls this time since it took 20 minutes to get to me

1. Remove towel (reroll and add +1 to your roll if you are wearing anything but the towel)
4. Remove bra
5. Remove panties

6. Get naked
7. if your unlucky enough to roll this then you get naked and roll with and add +1 roll to the "special tips"

So far so good, I've answered the door in a towel before, shouldn't be too hard

5. Let them take a picture of your naked body (once again of course if they want)
6. Reroll

I almost felt like re rolling but I didn't want to suffer and I have a thing against re rolling so I just went with it.

So I ordered my food and waited in my towel. I have to say I do really like being naked in a towel. There's something about it that I just love, maybe it's the fact that at any second it could fall off and leave you exposed. I should try find a way to use them in more dares or something. Anyway the food finally arrived.

The guy didn't seem to mind too much about the towel, I took the pizza from him and paid for it and he was about to leave. I told him to wait a second, and then I told him as a tip he could take a free pic of me and I dropped my towel revealing my naked body to him. He was pretty shocked and his mouth was actually left open as he just stared at me for a few seconds.

I told him he didn't have to and he finally awoken from his stance and quickly went for his phone and said he'd gladly take a picture. I'm pretty sure he took a few but whatever. Soon he was done andnI thanked him, he thanked me and I closed the door as he left. The food was good, always tastes better when you've exposed yourself haha
Limits
Permanent, Scat, Urination, Pics

I was once a Valleyball ace and captain of a basketball team but now I'm just a filthy dumb cum dump fuck toilet fuck toy fuck meat for everyone to fuck. Please use my slutty holes and use me as you wish.

This dumb slut is owned by Bigbuttplug who owns my slutty brain, mind and body.
Sleet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sleet for this post:
Old 03-01-2019, 11:07 PM   #3
Noonehere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleet View Post
Saw this and had to immediately try it, I even changed my dinner plans haha. Anywah my first roll was

1. Towel
2. Bra and panties
4. Towel

2 rolls this time since it took 20 minutes to get to me

4. Remove bra
5. Remove panties

6. Get naked

So far so good, I've answered the door in a towel before, shouldn't be too hard

6. Reroll

I almost felt like re rolling but I didn't want to suffer and I have a thing against re rolling so I just went with it.

So I ordered my food and waited in my towel. I have to say I do really like being naked in a towel. There's something about it that I just love, maybe it's the fact that at any second it could fall off and leave you exposed. I should try find a way to use them in more dares or something. Anyway the food finally arrived.

The guy didn't seem to mind too much about the towel, I took the pizza from him and paid for it and he was about to leave. I told him to wait a second, and then I told him as a tip he could take a free pic of me and I dropped my towel revealing my naked body to him. He was pretty shocked and his mouth was actually left open as he just stared at me for a few seconds.

I told him he didn't have to and he finally awoken from his stance and quickly went for his phone and said he'd gladly take a picture. I'm pretty sure he took a few but whatever. Soon he was done andnI thanked him, he thanked me and I closed the door as he left. The food was good, always tastes better when you've exposed yourself haha
Oh boy that's some commitment to change your dinner plans to it! Thank you for my first reply to my first dare~ hope I can come up with more and greater ones in the future I do love public and exposure dares for other people anyway hehe. Shame you didn't get his phone number so he could send you the pics he took maybe in the future if you order again and he arrives again you can get them
Old 03-02-2019, 03:50 AM   #4
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Default Very interesting

This is definitely to be tried
Sumati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 08:57 AM   #5
Noonehere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumati View Post
This is definitely to be tried

Can't wait to hear your report when you do it
Old 03-02-2019, 09:27 AM   #6
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

great dare. Suuuuper tempted.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 06:51 AM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

As a Male I would not try this, but as a delivery driver I would not object.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:56 AM   #8
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noonehere View Post
Can't wait to hear your report when you do it
I will report and describe.. however,I will.not self roll...raher choose a guy to do it.either from.gd or some other place
Old 03-03-2019, 10:20 AM   #9
Noonehere

Quote:
I will report and describe.. however,I will.not self roll...raher choose a guy to do it.either from.gd or some other place
As a male I took the liberty to roll for you then if that's fine, but... The only problem is part of it is dependent on how long it took the delivery person to get to your house so I went ahead and said 30 minutes meaning 3 rolls

So first I rolled a 2 meaning you wear bra and panties

For what you remove I rolled a 1 which is a reroll and add +1 to your roll
I rolled a 2 which is nithing for you
And I rolled a 4 which is bra
How ever for the reroll... I rolled a 6... Which +1 means you take number 7 getting naked and doing a special tip

So special tips, since I'm rolling for you I had decided to give you 1 but! After that I landed on a roll that provided special tips so you have to do 2 of them~
I landed on 2 and 5

Can't wait for the report still hehe and hope you have fun with this dare
Old 03-03-2019, 10:49 AM   #10
alfa1591

sounds like an interesting dare with exhillarating outcomes
alfa1591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 11:03 AM   #11
Noonehere

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa1591 View Post
sounds like an interesting dare with exhillarating outcomes
Feel free to do it then, if there's anything you don't like or can't do on there tell me we can make adjustments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=361280 I made a second dare but no one seems to like it...
Old 03-05-2019, 04:38 AM   #12
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
As a male I took the liberty to roll for you then if that's fine, but... The only problem is part of it is dependent on how long it took the delivery person to get to your house so I went ahead and said 30 minutes meaning 3 rolls

So first I rolled a 2 meaning you wear bra and panties

For what you remove I rolled a 1 which is a reroll and add +1 to your roll
I rolled a 2 which is nithing for you
And I rolled a 4 which is bra
How ever for the reroll... I rolled a 6... Which +1 means you take number 7 getting naked and doing a special tip

So special tips, since I'm rolling for you I had decided to give you 1 but! After that I landed on a roll that provided special tips so you have to do 2 of them~
I landed on 2 and 5

Can't wait for the report still hehe and hope you have fun with this dare
Thanks for rolling for me.off course my preference for the roll was always a male doing it for me Now back to the rolls

Your assumption is right about 30 min..that's minimum

So I do the below

2. Wear bra panties
4.take off bra
7. Naked and special tips

Special tips

2. The guy should feel me
5. Take my snap if the guy wants

I will do it tonight as ordering food for dinner
Old 03-05-2019, 09:49 AM   #13
Noonehere

Quote:
Thanks for rolling for me.off course my preference for the roll was always a male doing it for me Now back to the rolls

Your assumption is right about 30 min..that's minimum

So I do the below

2. Wear bra panties
4.take off bra
7. Naked and special tips

Special tips

2. The guy should feel me
5. Take my snap if the guy wants

I will do it tonight as ordering food for dinner
Well thank you for coming back I thought you forgot about it orginally
Old 03-09-2019, 08:15 AM   #14
Sumati
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well thank you for coming back I thought you forgot about it orginally
I finally got time to do it yesterday night.

Ordered dinner food from a restaurant lil far away.
I did it in one of my guy friend flat so that delivery boy/area is stranger.
The delivery came in about 30-35 minutes
I was wearing a light green bra and red panties with dotted flowers.
I took the food and then acted that my friend will bring money. I took off my bra and his eyes kind.of popped out. But my friends in background laughed,so he got relaxed. As my dare was also to get naked.so I started pulling my panty down. he was getting excited. I told him it's a dare for me.so he can feel me as much as he wants. I held my hands up and held the door top to allow him clear and full access. He touched me and felt me everywhere even put his fingers in my holes a lil bit.he felt me for about 15 min squeezed my boobs,ass,put his fingers in holes and around.my friend came with the money.hew was about to leave.i told.him.about the second part of dare about pic but I told him that I can't let him do that.in exchange he could ask for a favour.he wanted a blow job.i kneeled down in front of the door and gave him a blow job and he released the cum. He also took my panty with him. I gave him as he accepted to not take a pic and instead ask for something else.

Was a very nice and exciting one!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk